CHASE-PL Climate Projection dataset over Poland – bias adjustment of EURO-CORDEX simulations
Abdelkader Mezghani et al.
Total article views: 2,331 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 19 Jul 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 19 Jul 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,257 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,250 with geography defined and 7 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,830 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,824 with geography defined and 6 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 427 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 426 with geography defined and 1 with unknown origin.
23 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Assessing Future Drought Conditions over the Iberian Peninsula: The Impact of Using Different Periods to Compute the SPEI M. García-Valdecasas Ojeda et al. 10.3390/atmos12080980
- Regional climate modeling for Asia D. Lee & D. Cha 10.1186/s40562-020-00162-8
- Regional climate downscaling over Europe: perspectives from the EURO-CORDEX community D. Jacob et al. 10.1007/s10113-020-01606-9
- G2DC-PL+: a gridded 2 km daily climate dataset for the union of the Polish territory and the Vistula and Odra basins M. Piniewski et al. 10.5194/essd-13-1273-2021
- Evaluation and Projection of Regional Climate over East Asia in CORDEX-East Asia Phase I Experiment G. Kim et al. 10.1007/s13143-020-00180-8
- Model-based reconstruction and projections of soil moisture anomalies and crop losses in Poland M. Piniewski et al. 10.1007/s00704-020-03106-6
- Comprehensive approach to the reduction of river flood risk: Case study of the Upper Vistula Basin B. Wyżga et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2018.03.015
- Index‐based analysis of climate change impact on streamflow conditions important for Northern Pike, Chub and Atlantic salmon J. O'Keeffe et al. 10.1111/fme.12316
- Fundar para defender: fortificación y geoestrategia en Saint-Domingue entre 1665 y 1748 I. López Hernández 10.3989/gladius.2019.08
- Do Land Use Changes Balance out Sediment Yields under Climate Change Predictions on the Sub-Basin Scale? The Carpathian Basin as an Example P. Orlińska-Woźniak et al. 10.3390/w12051499
- The Response of Spring Barley (Hordeum vulgare L.) to Climate Change in Northern Serbia M. Daničić et al. 10.3390/atmos10010014
- The Impact Assessment of Climate Change on Building Energy Consumption in Poland H. Bazazzadeh et al. 10.3390/en14144084
- Assessment of climate change and associated impact on selected sectors in Poland Z. Kundzewicz et al. 10.1007/s11600-018-0220-4
- Bias correction capabilities of quantile mapping methods for rainfall and temperature variables M. Enayati et al. 10.2166/wcc.2020.261
- Warming of lowland Polish lakes under future climate change scenarios and consequences for ice cover and mixing dynamics S. Piccolroaz et al. 10.1016/j.ejrh.2021.100780
- Modelling Climate Change’s Impact on the Hydrology of Natura 2000 Wetland Habitats in the Vistula and Odra River Basins in Poland J. O’Keeffe et al. 10.3390/w11102191
- Subsampling Impact on the Climate Change Signal over Poland Based on Simulations from Statistical and Dynamical Downscaling A. Mezghani et al. 10.1175/JAMC-D-18-0179.1
- Effect of a Summer Flood on Benthic Macroinvertebrates in a Medium-Sized, Temperate, Lowland River S. Chattopadhyay et al. 10.3390/w13070885
- Effect of climate change on sowing and harvest dates of spring barley and maize in Poland P. Marcinkowski & M. Piniewski 10.1515/intag-2017-0015
- Changes in low and high flows in the Vistula and the Odra basins: Model projections in the European-scale context M. Piniewski et al. 10.1002/hyp.11176
- Sediment load variability in response to climate and land use changes in a Carpathian catchment (Raba River, Poland) E. Szalińska et al. 10.1007/s11368-020-02600-8
- Paleoecological and historical data as an important tool in ecosystem management M. Słowiński et al. 10.1016/j.jenvman.2019.02.002
- Performance of multi-model ensembles for the simulation of temperature variability over Ontario, Canada A. Samouly et al. 10.1007/s12665-018-7701-2
Latest update: 23 Oct 2021