The MSG-SEVIRI-based cloud property data record CLAAS-2
Nikos Benas et al.
Total article views: 2,526 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 28 Feb 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 28 Feb 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,441 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,435 with geography defined and 6 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,785 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,779 with geography defined and 6 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 656 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 656 with geography defined and 0 with unknown origin.
32 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Clouds Classification from Sentinel-2 Imagery with Deep Residual Learning and Semantic Image Segmentation C. Liu et al. 10.3390/rs11020119
- Retrieval and Validation of Cloud Top Temperature from the Geostationary Satellite INSAT-3D . Lima et al. 10.3390/rs11232811
- An Improved Cloud Masking Method for GOCI Data over Turbid Coastal Waters S. Lu et al. 10.3390/rs13142722
- Detection of Mixed‐Phase Convective Clouds by a Binary Phase Information From the Passive Geostationary Instrument SEVIRI Q. Coopman et al. 10.1029/2018JD029772
- Analysis of the Thermodynamic Phase Transition of Tracked Convective Clouds Based on Geostationary Satellite Observations Q. Coopman et al. 10.1029/2019JD032146
- Hourly gridded air temperatures of South Africa derived from MSG SEVIRI H. Meyer et al. 10.1016/j.jag.2019.02.006
- Sensitivity of liquid cloud optical thickness and effective radius retrievals to cloud bow and glory conditions using two SEVIRI imagers N. Benas et al. 10.5194/amt-12-2863-2019
- Performance Assessment of the COMET Cloud Fractional Cover Climatology across Meteosat Generations J. Bojanowski et al. 10.3390/rs10050804
- Life Cycle of Shallow Marine Cumulus Clouds From Geostationary Satellite Observations T. Seelig et al. 10.1029/2021JD035577
- Cloud liquid water path in the sub-Arctic region of Europe as derived from ground-based and space-borne remote observations V. Kostsov et al. 10.5194/amt-11-5439-2018
- Observational Quantification of Aerosol Invigoration for Deep Convective Cloud Lifecycle Properties Based on Geostationary Satellite Z. Pan et al. 10.1029/2020JD034275
- The behavior of high-CAPE (convective available potential energy) summer convection in large-domain large-eddy simulations with ICON H. Rybka et al. 10.5194/acp-21-4285-2021
- Probabilistic Cloud Masking for the Generation of CM SAF Cloud Climate Data Records from AVHRR and SEVIRI Sensors K. Karlsson et al. 10.3390/rs12040713
- Assessment of the total precipitable water from a sun photometer, microwave radiometer and radiosondes at a continental site in southeastern Europe K. Fragkos et al. 10.5194/amt-12-1979-2019
- Simulation of the transport, vertical distribution, optical properties and radiative impact of smoke aerosols with the ALADIN regional climate model during the ORACLES-2016 and LASIC experiments M. Mallet et al. 10.5194/acp-19-4963-2019
- Fast Cloud Segmentation Using Convolutional Neural Networks J. Drönner et al. 10.3390/rs10111782
- Insights into the diurnal cycle of global Earth outgoing radiation using a numerical weather prediction model J. Gristey et al. 10.5194/acp-18-5129-2018
- Increasing the spatial resolution of cloud property retrievals from Meteosat SEVIRI by use of its high-resolution visible channel: evaluation of candidate approaches with MODIS observations F. Werner & H. Deneke 10.5194/amt-13-1089-2020
- A Process-Based Validation of GPM IMERG and Its Sources Using a Mesoscale Rain Gauge Network in the West African Forest Zone M. Maranan et al. 10.1175/JHM-D-19-0257.1
- Surface solar radiation forecasts by advecting cloud physical properties derived from Meteosat Second Generation observations P. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.solener.2018.10.073
- Evaluating the diurnal cycle of South Atlantic stratocumulus clouds as observed by MSG SEVIRI C. Seethala et al. 10.5194/acp-18-13283-2018
- Spatio-temporal variability of warm rain events over southern West Africa from geostationary satellite observations for climate monitoring and model evaluation M. Young et al. 10.1002/qj.3372
- Cloud Top Phase Distributions of Simulated Deep Convective Clouds C. Hoose et al. 10.1029/2018JD028381
- Evaluating Himawari-8 Cloud Products Using Shipborne and CALIPSO Observations: Cloud-Top Height and Cloud-Top Temperature Y. Huang et al. 10.1175/JTECH-D-18-0231.1
- A New Satellite-Based Retrieval of Low-Cloud Liquid-Water Path Using Machine Learning and Meteosat SEVIRI Data M. Kim et al. 10.3390/rs12213475
- Analyzing the Thermodynamic Phase Partitioning of Mixed Phase Clouds Over the Southern Ocean Using Passive Satellite Observations Q. Coopman et al. 10.1029/2021GL093225
- Optimal Estimation MSG-SEVIRI Clear-Sky Total Column Water Vapour Retrieval Using the Split Window Difference J. El Kassar et al. 10.3390/atmos12101256
- Direct and semi-direct radiative effect of North African dust in present and future regional climate simulations A. Tsikerdekis et al. 10.1007/s00382-019-04788-z
- Increasing the spatial resolution of cloud property retrievals from Meteosat SEVIRI by use of its high-resolution visible channel: implementation and examples H. Deneke et al. 10.5194/amt-14-5107-2021
- Convection ‐permitting modeling with regional climate models: Latest developments and next steps P. Lucas‐Picher et al. 10.1002/wcc.731
- Direct and semi-direct radiative forcing of biomass-burning aerosols over the southeast Atlantic (SEA) and its sensitivity to absorbing properties: a regional climate modeling study M. Mallet et al. 10.5194/acp-20-13191-2020
- Satellite-based high-resolution mapping of rainfall over southern Africa H. Meyer et al. 10.5194/amt-10-2009-2017
Latest update: 02 Dec 2021