PeRL: a circum-Arctic Permafrost Region Pond and Lake database
Sina Muster et al.
Total article views: 3,586 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 22 Nov 2016)Views and downloads (calculated since 22 Nov 2016)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,367 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,351 with geography defined and 16 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,527 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,517 with geography defined and 10 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 840 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 834 with geography defined and 6 with unknown origin.
25 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Increasing dominance of terrigenous organic matter in circumpolar freshwaters due to permafrost thaw M. Wauthy et al. 10.1002/lol2.10063
- Mapping thermokarst lakes and ponds across permafrost landscapes in the Headwater Area of Yellow River on northeastern Qinghai-Tibet Plateau R. Șerban et al. 10.1080/01431161.2020.1752954
- Ecological Response to Permafrost Thaw and Consequences for Local and Global Ecosystem Services E. Schuur & M. Mack 10.1146/annurev-ecolsys-121415-032349
- Landsat-Based Trend Analysis of Lake Dynamics across Northern Permafrost Regions I. Nitze et al. 10.3390/rs9070640
- Geomorphological and Climatic Drivers of Thermokarst Lake Area Increase Trend (1999–2018) in the Kolyma Lowland Yedoma Region, North-Eastern Siberia A. Veremeeva et al. 10.3390/rs13020178
- Seasonal patterns in greenhouse gas emissions from lakes and ponds in a High Arctic polygonal landscape V. Prėskienis et al. 10.1002/lno.11660
- The biogeochemical variability of Arctic thermokarst ponds is reflected by stochastic and niche‐driven microbial community assembly processes A. Le Moigne et al. 10.1111/1462-2920.15260
- Thermokarst lake inception and development in syngenetic ice-wedge polygon terrain during a cooling climatic trend, Bylot Island (Nunavut), eastern Canadian Arctic F. Bouchard et al. 10.5194/tc-14-2607-2020
- Thermo‐erosional valleys in Siberian ice‐rich permafrost A. Morgenstern et al. 10.1002/ppp.2087
- Lake-Atmosphere Heat Flux Dynamics of a Thermokarst Lake in Arctic Siberia D. Franz et al. 10.1029/2017JD027751
- Ground subsidence effects on simulating dynamic high-latitude surface inundation under permafrost thaw using CLM5 A. Ekici et al. 10.5194/gmd-12-5291-2019
- Patterns and Drivers of Carbon Dioxide Concentrations in Aquatic Ecosystems of the Arctic Coastal Tundra V. Lougheed et al. 10.1029/2020GB006552
- A High-Resolution Airborne Color-Infrared Camera Water Mask for the NASA ABoVE Campaign E. Kyzivat et al. 10.3390/rs11182163
- Space‐Based Observations for Understanding Changes in the Arctic‐Boreal Zone B. Duncan et al. 10.1029/2019RG000652
- Hot trends and impact in permafrost science Y. Sjöberg et al. 10.1002/ppp.2047
- Potential shifts in zooplankton community structure in response to changing ice regimes and hydrologic connectivity J. Beaver et al. 10.1080/15230430.2019.1643210
- Constraining dissolved organic matter sources and temporal variability in a model sub-Arctic lake S. Johnston et al. 10.1007/s10533-019-00619-9
- Minor contribution of small thaw ponds to the pools of carbon and methane in the inland waters of the permafrost-affected part of the Western Siberian Lowland Y. Polishchuk et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/aab046
- Assessment of Spatio-Temporal Landscape Changes from VHR Images in Three Different Permafrost Areas in the Western Russian Arctic F. Ardelean et al. 10.3390/rs12233999
- The role of lake size and local phenomena for monitoring ground-fast lake ice G. Pointner et al. 10.1080/01431161.2018.1519281
- Toward understanding the contribution of waterbodies to the methane emissions of a permafrost landscape on a regional scale-A case study from the Mackenzie Delta, Canada K. Kohnert et al. 10.1111/gcb.14289
- Identification of a Threshold Minimum Area for Reflectance Retrieval from Thermokarst Lakes and Ponds Using Full-Pixel Data from Sentinel-2 P. Freitas et al. 10.3390/rs11060657
- Influence of surface water on coarse resolution C-band backscatter: Implications for freeze/thaw retrieval from scatterometer data H. Bergstedt et al. 10.1016/j.rse.2020.111911
- Terrestrial CDOM in Lakes of Yamal Peninsula: Connection to Lake and Lake Catchment Properties Y. Dvornikov et al. 10.3390/rs10020167
- Surface State across Scales; Temporal and Spatial Patterns in Land Surface Freeze/Thaw Dynamics H. Bergstedt & A. Bartsch 10.3390/geosciences7030065
Latest update: 28 Jan 2021