A high space–time resolution dataset linking meteorological forcing and hydro-sedimentary response in a mesoscale Mediterranean catchment (Auzon) of the Ardèche region, France
Total article views: 4,676 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 23 Sep 2016)Views and downloads (calculated since 23 Sep 2016)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 4,676 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 4,493 with geography defined and 183 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 3,645 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,500 with geography defined and 145 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,031 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 993 with geography defined and 38 with unknown origin.
18 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Rainfall intensity in geomorphology: Challenges and opportunities D. Dunkerley 10.1177/0309133320967893
- Building the information system of the French Critical Zone Observatories network: Theia/OZCAR-IS I. Braud et al. 10.1080/02626667.2020.1764568
- Retrieval of the raindrop size distribution from polarimetric radar data using double-moment normalisation T. Raupach & A. Berne 10.5194/amt-10-2573-2017
- Les observatoires du ruissellement : comprendre les processus pour améliorer les modélisations T. Grangeon et al. 10.1051/lhb/2020056
- Influence of weather types on the hydrosedimentary response in three small catchments on the Island of Mallorca, Spain D. Peña-Angulo et al. 10.1016/j.envres.2020.110324
- A framework for quantifying hydrologic effects of soil structure across scales S. Bonetti et al. 10.1038/s43247-021-00180-0
- Objective Characterization of Rain Microphysics: Validating a Scheme Suitable for Weather and Climate Models F. Tapiador et al. 10.1175/JHM-D-17-0154.1
- Comparing alternative tracing measurements and mixing models to fingerprint suspended sediment sources in a mesoscale Mediterranean catchment M. Uber et al. 10.1007/s11368-019-02270-1
- Reconstructing the Drizzle Mode of the Raindrop Size Distribution Using Double-Moment Normalization T. Raupach et al. 10.1175/JAMC-D-18-0156.1
- Catchment-scale rapid transfer of livestock pharmaceuticals under Mediterranean climate N. Hachgenei et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2023.166650
- How does initial soil moisture influence the hydrological response? A case study from southern France M. Uber et al. 10.5194/hess-22-6127-2018
- Corrections of Precipitation Particle Size Distribution Measured by a Parsivel OTT2 Disdrometer under Windy Conditions in the Antisana Massif, Ecuador L. Gualco et al. 10.3390/w13182576
- How do modeling choices and erosion zone locations impact the representation of connectivity and the dynamics of suspended sediments in a multi-source soil erosion model? M. Uber et al. 10.5194/esurf-9-123-2021
- Intermittent rivers and ephemeral streams: Perspectives for critical zone science and research on socio‐ecosystems O. Fovet et al. 10.1002/wat2.1523
- Water and sediment fluxes in Mediterranean mountainous regions: comprehensive dataset for hydro-sedimentological analyses and modelling in a mesoscale catchment (River Isábena, NE Spain) T. Francke et al. 10.5194/essd-10-1063-2018
- Drop Size Distribution Climatology in Cévennes-Vivarais Region, France S. Hachani et al. 10.3390/atmos8120233
- Application of GSA/GLUE methods to evaluate the representation of suspended sediment transport during flash floods in a rainfall-runoff model A. Hosseinzadeh et al. 10.1016/j.ifacol.2022.07.645
- Advances in flash floods understanding and modelling derived from the FloodScale project in South-East France I. Braud et al. 10.1051/e3sconf/20160704005
Latest update: 09 Dec 2023