Global maps of Forel–Ule index, hue angle and Secchi disk depth derived from 21 years of monthly ESA Ocean Colour Climate Change Initiative data
Total article views: 4,323 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 31 Oct 2020)Views and downloads (calculated since 31 Oct 2020)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 4,323 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,978 with geography defined and 345 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 3,773 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,564 with geography defined and 209 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 550 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 414 with geography defined and 136 with unknown origin.
19 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Multidecadal changes in ocean transparency: Decrease in a coastal upwelling region and increase offshore M. Kahru et al. 10.1002/lno.12365
- Phytoplankton Bloom Dynamics in the Baltic Sea Using a Consistently Reprocessed Time Series of Multi-Sensor Reflectance and Novel Chlorophyll-a Retrievals V. Brando et al. 10.3390/rs13163071
- Ocean Biology Studied from Space S. Sathyendranath et al. 10.1007/s10712-023-09805-9
- Multiple Timescale Variations in Water Transparency in the Eastern China Seas over the Period 1997–2019 J. Guo et al. 10.1029/2022JC019170
- The Potential of Hue Angle Calculated Based on Multispectral Reflectance for Leaf Chlorophyll Content Estimation Q. Jiao et al. 10.1109/TGRS.2023.3322130
- Can Forel–Ule Index Act as a Proxy of Water Quality in Temperate Waters? Application of Plume Mapping in Liverpool Bay, UK L. Fronkova et al. 10.3390/rs14102375
- Evaluating historic and modern optical techniques for monitoring phytoplankton biomass in the Atlantic Ocean R. Brewin et al. 10.3389/fmars.2023.1111416
- Optical classification of an urbanized estuary using hyperspectral remote sensing reflectance K. Turner et al. 10.1364/OE.472765
- Ultra‐Oligotrophic Waters Expansion in the North Atlantic Subtropical Gyre Revealed by 21 Years of Satellite Observations F. Leonelli et al. 10.1029/2021GL096965
- Comparison of Two Water Color Algorithms: Implications for the Remote Sensing of Water Bodies with Moderate to High CDOM or Chlorophyll Levels M. Burket et al. 10.3390/s23031071
- Scaling up benthic primary productivity estimates in a large intertidal estuary using remote sensing Z. Shao et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2023.167389
- Water color from Sentinel-2 MSI data for monitoring large rivers: Yangtze and Danube S. Wang et al. 10.1080/10095020.2023.2258950
- Sea Surface Chlorophyll-a Concentration Retrieval from HY-1C Satellite Data Based on Residual Network G. Yang et al. 10.3390/rs15143696
- Variations of Remote-Sensed Forel-Ule Index in the Bohai and Yellow Seas during 1997–2019 B. Zhang et al. 10.3390/rs15143487
- Variability of Chlorophyll-a and Secchi Disk Depth (1997–2019) in the Bohai Sea Based on Monthly Cloud-Free Satellite Data Reconstructions J. Guo et al. 10.3390/rs14030639
- Remote sensing of transparency in the China seas from the ESA-OC-CCI data J. Guo et al. 10.1016/j.ecss.2021.107693
- Review of the Forel–Ule Index based on in situ and remote sensing methods and application in water quality assessment M. Ye & Y. Sun 10.1007/s11356-021-18083-0
- Global ocean colour trends in biogeochemical provinces M. van Oostende et al. 10.3389/fmars.2023.1052166
- Regional to global assessments of ocean transparency dynamics from 1997 to 2019 J. Guo et al. 10.1016/j.pocean.2023.103165
Latest update: 07 Dec 2023