Data description paper
11 Aug 2021
Data description paper | 11 Aug 2021
The global forest above-ground biomass pool for 2010 estimated from high-resolution satellite observations
Maurizio Santoro et al.
Total article views: 6,774 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 21 Jul 2020)Views and downloads (calculated since 21 Jul 2020)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 6,073 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 6,059 with geography defined and 14 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 3,592 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,592 with geography defined and 0 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,481 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,467 with geography defined and 14 with unknown origin.
24 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Change Detection of Selective Logging in the Brazilian Amazon Using X-Band SAR Data and Pre-Trained Convolutional Neural Networks T. Kuck et al. 10.3390/rs13234944
- Large Area Aboveground Biomass and Carbon Stock Mapping in Woodlands in Mozambique with L-Band Radar: Improving Accuracy by Accounting for Soil Moisture Effects Using the Water Cloud Model Y. Gou et al. 10.3390/rs14020404
- A data-driven estimate of litterfall and forest carbon turnover and the drivers of their inter-annual variabilities in forest ecosystems across China X. Zhao et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2022.153341
- Carbon stock in litter of middle taiga forest ecosystems of Central Siberia O. Sergeeva et al. 10.1088/1755-1315/875/1/012085
- Technology and Data Fusion Methods to Enhance Site-Specific Crop Monitoring U. Ahmad et al. 10.3390/agronomy12030555
- A global map of root biomass across the world's forests Y. Huang et al. 10.5194/essd-13-4263-2021
- The three major axes of terrestrial ecosystem function M. Migliavacca et al. 10.1038/s41586-021-03939-9
- From Ecosystem Observation to Environmental Decision-Making: Model-Data Fusion as an Operational Tool T. Smallman et al. 10.3389/ffgc.2021.818661
- SMOS L-VOD Retrieved by Level 2 Algorithm and its Correlation With GEDI LIDAR Products C. Vittucci et al. 10.1109/JSTARS.2021.3128022
- Aboveground forest biomass varies across continents, ecological zones and successional stages: refined IPCC default values for tropical and subtropical forests D. Rozendaal et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/ac45b3
- A Comparative Assessment of Machine-Learning Techniques for Forest Degradation Caused by Selective Logging in an Amazon Region Using Multitemporal X-Band SAR Images T. Kuck et al. 10.3390/rs13173341
- Does Decentralized and Voluntary Commitment Reduce Deforestation? The Effects of Programa Municípios Verdes M. Moz-Christofoletti et al. 10.1007/s10640-022-00659-0
- Mapping global forest age from forest inventories, biomass and climate data S. Besnard et al. 10.5194/essd-13-4881-2021
- A comprehensive framework for assessing the accuracy and uncertainty of global above-ground biomass maps A. Araza et al. 10.1016/j.rse.2022.112917
- Global sensitivities of forest carbon changes to environmental conditions S. Besnard et al. 10.1111/gcb.15877
- Framework for Accounting Reference Levels for REDD+ in Tropical Forests: Case Study from Xishuangbanna, China G. Liu et al. 10.3390/rs13030416
- Carbon Stocks, Species Diversity and Their Spatial Relationships in the Yucatán Peninsula, Mexico J. Hernández-Stefanoni et al. 10.3390/rs13163179
- The Timber Footprint of the German Bioeconomy—State of the Art and Past Development V. Egenolf et al. 10.3390/su13073878
- Apparent ecosystem carbon turnover time: uncertainties and robust features N. Fan et al. 10.5194/essd-12-2517-2020
- Rapid remote monitoring reveals spatial and temporal hotspots of carbon loss in Africa’s rainforests O. Csillik et al. 10.1038/s43247-022-00383-z
- Woody Aboveground Biomass Mapping of the Brazilian Savanna with a Multi-Sensor and Machine Learning Approach P. Bispo et al. 10.3390/rs12172685
- Fire enhances forest degradation within forest edge zones in Africa Z. Zhao et al. 10.1038/s41561-021-00763-8
- Spatial Optimization and Tradeoffs of Alternative Forest Management Scenarios in Macedonia, Greece P. Palaiologou et al. 10.3390/f12060697
- Modeling Forest Aboveground Carbon Density in the Brazilian Amazon with Integration of MODIS and Airborne LiDAR Data X. Jiang et al. 10.3390/rs12203330
Latest update: 28 May 2022