Articles | Volume 13, issue 5
© Author(s) 2021. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
Integrated water vapour observations in the Caribbean arc from a network of ground-based GNSS receivers during EUREC4A
Total article views: 1,976 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 24 Feb 2021)Views and downloads (calculated since 24 Feb 2021)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,976 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,746 with geography defined and 230 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,347 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,198 with geography defined and 149 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 629 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 548 with geography defined and 81 with unknown origin.
13 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Analysis of the Precipitable Water Vapor Observation in Yunnan–Guizhou Plateau during the Convective Weather System in Summer H. Hu et al. 10.3390/atmos12081085
- Routine Measurement of Water Vapour Using GNSS in the Framework of the Map-Io Project P. Bosser et al. 10.3390/atmos13060903
- Observed Subcloud-Layer Moisture and Heat Budgets in the Trades A. Albright et al. 10.1175/JAS-D-21-0337.1
- An improved vertical correction method for the inter-comparison and inter-validation of integrated water vapour measurements O. Bock et al. 10.5194/amt-15-5643-2022
- The Novel Copernicus Global Dataset of Atmospheric Total Water Vapour Content with Related Uncertainties from GNSS Observations K. Rannat et al. 10.3390/rs15215150
- An enhanced integrated water vapour dataset from more than 10 000 global ground-based GPS stations in 2020 P. Yuan et al. 10.5194/essd-15-723-2023
- Sensitivity of Change-Point Detection and Trend Estimates to GNSS IWV Time Series Properties K. Nguyen et al. 10.3390/atmos12091102
- On the quality of tropospheric estimates from low-cost GNSS receiver data processing K. Stępniak & J. Paziewski 10.1016/j.measurement.2022.111350
- Sensitivity of Shipborne GNSS Estimates to Processing Modeling Based on Simulated Dataset A. Panetier et al. 10.3390/s23146605
- Lagrangian formation pathways of moist anomalies in the trade-wind region during the dry season: two case studies from EUREC<sup>4</sup>A L. Villiger et al. 10.5194/wcd-3-59-2022
- Process‐oriented evaluation of the oversea AROME configuration: Focus on the representation of cloud organisation F. Beucher et al. 10.1002/qj.4354
- Comparison of CIMEL sun-photometer and ground-based GNSS integrated water vapor over south-western European sites J. Vaquero-Martínez et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2022.106217
- Integrated water vapour content retrievals from ship-borne GNSS receivers during EUREC<sup>4</sup>A P. Bosser et al. 10.5194/essd-13-1499-2021
Latest update: 02 Dec 2023