Articles | Volume 13, issue 4
© Author(s) 2021. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
Measurements from the RV Ronald H. Brown and related platforms as part of the Atlantic Tradewind Ocean-Atmosphere Mesoscale Interaction Campaign (ATOMIC)
Total article views: 2,759 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 17 Nov 2020)Views and downloads (calculated since 17 Nov 2020)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,759 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,505 with geography defined and 254 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,116 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,957 with geography defined and 159 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 643 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 548 with geography defined and 95 with unknown origin.
23 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Measurements from the University of Colorado RAAVEN Uncrewed Aircraft System during ATOMIC G. de Boer et al. 10.5194/essd-14-19-2022
- Regional and Seasonal Variability of the Oceanic Thermal Skin Effect B. Luo et al. 10.1029/2022JC018465
- Combining an Eddy Detection Algorithm with In-Situ Measurements to Study North Brazil Current Rings C. Subirade et al. 10.3390/rs15071897
- Observations from the NOAA P-3 aircraft during ATOMIC R. Pincus et al. 10.5194/essd-13-3281-2021
- Global organic and inorganic aerosol hygroscopicity and its effect on radiative forcing M. Pöhlker et al. 10.1038/s41467-023-41695-8
- Improving Wave‐Based Air‐Sea Momentum Flux Parameterization in Mixed Seas C. Sauvage et al. 10.1029/2022JC019277
- Cold Pools Observed during EUREC4A: Detection and Characterization from Atmospheric Soundings L. Touzé-Peiffer et al. 10.1175/JAMC-D-21-0048.1
- Sub-cloud rain evaporation in the North Atlantic winter trade winds derived by pairing isotopic data with a bin-resolved microphysical model M. Sarkar et al. 10.5194/acp-23-12671-2023
- On the importance of the atmospheric coupling to the small-scale ocean in the modulation of latent heat flux P. Fernández et al. 10.3389/fmars.2023.1136558
- Vertical Air Motion Retrievals From Airborne $W$-Band Cloud Radar H. Chen et al. 10.1109/JSTARS.2023.3322346
- Assessing the ability of satellite sea surface temperature analyses to resolve spatial variability – The northwest tropical Atlantic ATOMIC region G. Wick et al. 10.1016/j.rse.2022.113377
- Wintertime Observations of Tropical Northwest Atlantic Aerosol Properties During ATOMIC: Varying Mixtures of Dust and Biomass Burning P. Quinn et al. 10.1029/2021JD036253
- Ocean cross-validated observations from R/Vs L'Atalante, Maria S. Merian, and Meteor and related platforms as part of the EUREC4A-OA/ATOMIC campaign P. L'Hégaret et al. 10.5194/essd-15-1801-2023
- Marine Boundary Layers above Heterogeneous SST: Alongfront Winds P. Sullivan et al. 10.1175/JAS-D-21-0072.1
- Variations in Wave Slope and Momentum Flux From Wave‐Current Interactions in the Tropical Trade Winds S. Iyer et al. 10.1029/2021JC018003
- Wintertime process study of the North Brazil Current rings reveals the region as a larger sink for CO<sub>2</sub> than expected L. Olivier et al. 10.5194/bg-19-2969-2022
- Small‐Scale Spatial Variations of Air‐Sea Heat, Moisture, and Buoyancy Fluxes in the Tropical Trade Winds S. Iyer et al. 10.1029/2022JC018972
- Strong cloud–circulation coupling explains weak trade cumulus feedback R. Vogel et al. 10.1038/s41586-022-05364-y
- The ice-nucleating activity of African mineral dust in the Caribbean boundary layer A. Harrison et al. 10.5194/acp-22-9663-2022
- African smoke particles act as cloud condensation nuclei in the wintertime tropical North Atlantic boundary layer over Barbados H. Royer et al. 10.5194/acp-23-981-2023
- Kilometer‐Scale Simulations of Trade‐Wind Cumulus Capture Processes of Mesoscale Organization L. Saffin et al. 10.1029/2022MS003295
- Isotopic measurements in water vapor, precipitation, and seawater during EUREC4A A. Bailey et al. 10.5194/essd-15-465-2023
- The Sugar‐To‐Flower Shallow Cumulus Transition Under the Influences of Diel Cycle and Free‐Tropospheric Mineral Dust P. Narenpitak et al. 10.1029/2022MS003228
Latest update: 10 Dec 2023