Data description paper
03 Apr 2020
Data description paper | 03 Apr 2020
A 40-year High Arctic climatological dataset of the Polish Polar Station Hornsund (SW Spitsbergen, Svalbard)
Tomasz Wawrzyniak and Marzena Osuch
Total article views: 2,801 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 20 Dec 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 20 Dec 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,348 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,287 with geography defined and 61 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,773 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,715 with geography defined and 58 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 575 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 572 with geography defined and 3 with unknown origin.
15 citations as recorded by crossref.
- The Thickness of Talus Deposits in the Periglacial Area of SW Spitsbergen (Fugleberget Mountainside) in the Light of Slope Development Theories P. Dolnicki & M. Grabiec 10.3390/land11020209
- Processes driving heavy metal distribution in the seawater of an Arctic fjord (Hornsund, southern Spitsbergen) A. Zaborska et al. 10.1016/j.marpolbul.2020.111719
- Sources, fate and distribution of inorganic contaminants in the Svalbard area, representative of a typical Arctic critical environment–a review P. Rudnicka-Kępa & A. Zaborska 10.1007/s10661-021-09305-6
- Vertical directionality and spatial coherence of the sound field in glacial bays in Hornsund Fjord H. Vishnu et al. 10.1121/10.0002868
- A High-Arctic flow-through lake system hydrochemical changes: Revvatnet, southwestern Svalbard (years 2010–2018) M. Ruman et al. 10.1016/j.chemosphere.2021.130046
- Hydrometeorological dataset (2014–2019) from the high Arctic unglaciated catchment Fuglebekken (Svalbard) T. Wawrzyniak et al. 10.1002/hyp.13974
- Changes of glacier facies on Hornsund glaciers (Svalbard) during the decade 2007–2017 B. Barzycka et al. 10.1016/j.rse.2020.112060
- Factors Controlling Terminus Position of Hansbreen, a Tidewater Glacier in Svalbard M. Błaszczyk et al. 10.1029/2020JF005763
- Increased presence of Atlantic Water on the shelf south-west of Spitsbergen with implications for the Arctic fjord Hornsund A. Strzelewicz et al. 10.1016/j.pocean.2021.102714
- High Latitude Dust Transport Altitude Pattern Revealed from Deposition on Snow, Svalbard J. Kavan et al. 10.3390/atmos11121318
- Permafrost Base Degradation: Characteristics and Unknown Thread With Specific Example From Hornsund, Svalbard W. Dobiński & M. Kasprzak 10.3389/feart.2022.802157
- The effects of changing environment and human activities on the Arctic: Drivers and challenges in Svalbard (Short Communication) B. Padrtová 10.5817/CPR2020-1-8
- Changes in the flow regime of High Arctic catchments with different stages of glaciation, SW Spitsbergen M. Osuch et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2022.152924
- Processes controlling the development of talus slopes in SW Spitsbergen: The role of deglaciation and periglacial conditions K. Senderak et al. 10.1002/ldr.3716
- A 40-year High Arctic climatological dataset of the Polish Polar Station Hornsund (SW Spitsbergen, Svalbard) T. Wawrzyniak & M. Osuch 10.5194/essd-12-805-2020
Latest update: 27 Jun 2022