Data description paper
31 Mar 2020
Data description paper | 31 Mar 2020
A pan-African high-resolution drought index dataset
Jian Peng et al.
Total article views: 8,579 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 07 Oct 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 07 Oct 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 6,227 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 6,104 with geography defined and 123 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 5,397 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 5,280 with geography defined and 117 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 830 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 824 with geography defined and 6 with unknown origin.
21 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Elucidating the effects of mega reservoir on watershed drought tolerance based on a drought propagation analytical method Y. Guo et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2020.125738
- Various maize yield losses and their dynamics triggered by drought thresholds based on Copula-Bayesian conditional probabilities P. Li et al. 10.1016/j.agwat.2021.107391
- Spatiotemporal analysis of drought by CHIRPS precipitation estimates H. Aksu et al. 10.1007/s00704-022-03960-6
- GRACE-based high-resolution propagation threshold from meteorological to groundwater drought Z. Han et al. 10.1016/j.agrformet.2021.108476
- Bibliometric Analysis of Methods and Tools for Drought Monitoring and Prediction in Africa O. Adisa et al. 10.3390/su12166516
- Impact of sunspot activity on the rainfall patterns over Eastern Africa: a case study of Sudan and South Sudan M. Mohamed & M. El-Mahdy 10.2166/wcc.2021.312
- Evaluation of Global Gridded Precipitation and Temperature Datasets against Gauged Observations over the Upper Tekeze River Basin, Ethiopia K. Reda et al. 10.1007/s13351-021-0199-7
- Exploring the possibilities of remote yield estimation using crop water requirements for area yield index insurance in a data-scarce dryland E. Eze et al. 10.1016/j.jaridenv.2020.104261
- An Agro-Pastoral Phenological Water Balance Framework for Monitoring and Predicting Growing Season Water Deficits and Drought Stress C. Funk et al. 10.3389/fclim.2021.716568
- Vegetation Drought Vulnerability Mapping Using a Copula Model of Vegetation Index and Meteorological Drought Index J. Won et al. 10.3390/rs13245103
- High-resolution propagation time from meteorological to agricultural drought at multiple levels and spatiotemporal scales Y. Li et al. 10.1016/j.agwat.2021.107428
- The Occurrence of Drought in Mopani District Municipality, South Africa: Impacts, Vulnerability and Adaptation N. Nembilwi et al. 10.3390/cli9040061
- Estimation and evaluation of high-resolution soil moisture from merged model and Earth observation data in the Great Britain J. Peng et al. 10.1016/j.rse.2021.112610
- Sensitivity of the Evapotranspiration Deficit Index to Its Parameters and Different Temporal Scales F. Wambura 10.3390/hydrology8010026
- Utility of integrated IMERG precipitation and GLEAM potential evapotranspiration products for drought monitoring over mainland China S. Jiang et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2020.105141
- Evaluating Probability Distribution Functions for the Standardized Precipitation Evapotranspiration Index over Ethiopia E. Yimer et al. 10.3390/atmos13030364
- Early warning systems development for agricultural drought assessment in Nigeria O. Adedeji et al. 10.1007/s10661-020-08730-3
- Global Land Surface Temperature Change (2003–2017) and Its Relationship with Climate Drivers: AIRS, MODIS, and ERA5-Land Based Analysis J. Liu et al. 10.3390/rs13010044
- Evaluation of fine resolution gridded rainfall datasets over a dense network of rain gauges in Niger Z. Abdourahamane 10.1016/j.atmosres.2021.105459
- Evaluating intensity-duration-frequency (IDF) curves of satellite-based precipitation datasets in Peninsular Malaysia M. Noor et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2020.105203
- Drought detection in Java Island based on Standardized Precipitation and Evapotranspiration Index (SPEI) . Suroso et al. 10.2166/wcc.2021.022
Latest update: 25 Jun 2022