Validation of GRASP algorithm product from POLDER/PARASOL data and assessment of multi-angular polarimetry potential for aerosol monitoring
Cheng Chen et al.
Total article views: 1,736 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 14 Aug 2020)Views and downloads (calculated since 14 Aug 2020)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,420 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,413 with geography defined and 7 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 905 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 903 with geography defined and 2 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 515 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 510 with geography defined and 5 with unknown origin.
15 citations as recorded by crossref.
- A review of advances in the retrieval of aerosol properties by remote sensing multi-angle technology Y. Si et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.117928
- Derivation of PM10 mass concentration from advanced satellite retrieval products based on a semi-empirical physical approach Y. Wei et al. 10.1016/j.rse.2021.112319
- Retrievals of Aerosol Optical Depth and Spectral Absorption From DSCOVR EPIC A. Lyapustin et al. 10.3389/frsen.2021.645794
- Validation of the aerosol optical property products derived by the GRASP/Component approach from multi-angular polarimetric observations X. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2021.105802
- Active remote sensing of atmospheric dust using relationships between their depolarization ratios and reflectivity E. Zubko et al. 10.1364/OL.426584
- Efficient multi-angle polarimetric inversion of aerosols and ocean color powered by a deep neural network forward model M. Gao et al. 10.5194/amt-14-4083-2021
- Accuracy and error cause analysis, and recommendations for usage of Himawari-8 aerosol products over Asia and Oceania L. Feng et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.148958
- Spatio-Temporal Variability of Aerosol Components, Their Optical and Microphysical Properties over North China during Winter Haze in 2012, as Derived from POLDER/PARASOL Satellite Observations Y. Ou et al. 10.3390/rs13142682
- Characterization of aerosol size properties from measurements of spectral optical depth: a global validation of the GRASP-AOD code using long-term AERONET data B. Torres & D. Fuertes 10.5194/amt-14-4471-2021
- Synergy processing of diverse ground-based remote sensing and in situ data using the GRASP algorithm: applications to radiometer, lidar and radiosonde observations A. Lopatin et al. 10.5194/amt-14-2575-2021
- AEROCOM and AEROSAT AAOD and SSA study – Part 1: Evaluation and intercomparison of satellite measurements N. Schutgens et al. 10.5194/acp-21-6895-2021
- Superior PM2.5 Estimation by Integrating Aerosol Fine Mode Data from the Himawari-8 Satellite in Deep and Classical Machine Learning Models Z. Zang et al. 10.3390/rs13142779
- Characterization of temporal and spatial variability of aerosols from ground-based climatology: towards evaluation of satellite mission requirements C. Chen et al. 10.1016/j.jqsrt.2021.107627
- Retrieval of aerosol fine-mode fraction over China from satellite multiangle polarized observations: validation and comparison Y. Zhang et al. 10.5194/amt-14-1655-2021
- Retrieval of aerosol properties from Airborne Hyper-Angular Rainbow Polarimeter (AirHARP) observations during ACEPOL 2017 A. Puthukkudy et al. 10.5194/amt-13-5207-2020
Latest update: 17 Sep 2021