Data description paper
22 Dec 2020
Data description paper | 22 Dec 2020
Validation of GRASP algorithm product from POLDER/PARASOL data and assessment of multi-angular polarimetry potential for aerosol monitoring
Cheng Chen et al.
Total article views: 2,611 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 14 Aug 2020)Views and downloads (calculated since 14 Aug 2020)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,209 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,202 with geography defined and 7 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,652 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,650 with geography defined and 2 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 557 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 552 with geography defined and 5 with unknown origin.
25 citations as recorded by crossref.
- A review of advances in the retrieval of aerosol properties by remote sensing multi-angle technology Y. Si et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.117928
- Combining POLDER-3 satellite observations and WRF-Chem numerical simulations to derive biomass burning aerosol properties over the southeast Atlantic region A. Siméon et al. 10.5194/acp-21-17775-2021
- Derivation of PM10 mass concentration from advanced satellite retrieval products based on a semi-empirical physical approach Y. Wei et al. 10.1016/j.rse.2021.112319
- The Inhomogeneity Effect of Sea Salt Aerosols on the TOA Polarized Radiance at the Scattering Angles Ranging From 170° to 175° M. Li et al. 10.1109/TGRS.2021.3099026
- Retrieval of aerosol properties using relative radiance measurements from an all-sky camera R. Román et al. 10.5194/amt-15-407-2022
- Retrievals of Aerosol Optical Depth and Spectral Absorption From DSCOVR EPIC A. Lyapustin et al. 10.3389/frsen.2021.645794
- Validation of the aerosol optical property products derived by the GRASP/Component approach from multi-angular polarimetric observations X. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2021.105802
- Uncertainty in Aerosol Optical Depth From Modern Aerosol‐Climate Models, Reanalyses, and Satellite Products A. Vogel et al. 10.1029/2021JD035483
- Active remote sensing of atmospheric dust using relationships between their depolarization ratios and reflectivity E. Zubko et al. 10.1364/OL.426584
- Efficient multi-angle polarimetric inversion of aerosols and ocean color powered by a deep neural network forward model M. Gao et al. 10.5194/amt-14-4083-2021
- Accuracy and error cause analysis, and recommendations for usage of Himawari-8 aerosol products over Asia and Oceania L. Feng et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.148958
- Extensive characterization of aerosol optical properties and chemical component concentrations: Application of the GRASP/Component approach to long-term AERONET measurements X. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.152553
- Spatio-Temporal Variability of Aerosol Components, Their Optical and Microphysical Properties over North China during Winter Haze in 2012, as Derived from POLDER/PARASOL Satellite Observations Y. Ou et al. 10.3390/rs13142682
- Characterization of aerosol size properties from measurements of spectral optical depth: a global validation of the GRASP-AOD code using long-term AERONET data B. Torres & D. Fuertes 10.5194/amt-14-4471-2021
- Adaptive Data Screening for Multi-Angle Polarimetric Aerosol and Ocean Color Remote Sensing Accelerated by Deep Learning M. Gao et al. 10.3389/frsen.2021.757832
- Synergy processing of diverse ground-based remote sensing and in situ data using the GRASP algorithm: applications to radiometer, lidar and radiosonde observations A. Lopatin et al. 10.5194/amt-14-2575-2021
- AEROCOM and AEROSAT AAOD and SSA study – Part 1: Evaluation and intercomparison of satellite measurements N. Schutgens et al. 10.5194/acp-21-6895-2021
- Superior PM2.5 Estimation by Integrating Aerosol Fine Mode Data from the Himawari-8 Satellite in Deep and Classical Machine Learning Models Z. Zang et al. 10.3390/rs13142779
- Evaluation and comparison of MODIS and VIIRS aerosol optical depth (AOD) products over regions in the Eastern Mediterranean and the Black Sea P. Ettehadi Osgouei et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2021.118784
- A global land aerosol fine-mode fraction dataset (2001–2020) retrieved from MODIS using hybrid physical and deep learning approaches X. Yan et al. 10.5194/essd-14-1193-2022
- Evaluation of MERRA-2 Aerosol Optical and Component Properties over China Using SONET and PARASOL/GRASP Data Y. Ou et al. 10.3390/rs14040821
- Characterization of temporal and spatial variability of aerosols from ground-based climatology: towards evaluation of satellite mission requirements C. Chen et al. 10.1016/j.jqsrt.2021.107627
- Climate models generally underrepresent the warming by Central Africa biomass-burning aerosols over the Southeast Atlantic M. Mallet et al. 10.1126/sciadv.abg9998
- Retrieval of aerosol fine-mode fraction over China from satellite multiangle polarized observations: validation and comparison Y. Zhang et al. 10.5194/amt-14-1655-2021
- Retrieval of aerosol properties from Airborne Hyper-Angular Rainbow Polarimeter (AirHARP) observations during ACEPOL 2017 A. Puthukkudy et al. 10.5194/amt-13-5207-2020
Latest update: 08 Aug 2022