Standardised soil profile data to support global mapping and modelling (WoSIS snapshot 2019)
Niels H. Batjes et al.
Total article views: 7,612 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 16 Sep 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 16 Sep 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 6,125 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 6,026 with geography defined and 99 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 3,728 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,641 with geography defined and 87 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,397 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,385 with geography defined and 12 with unknown origin.
24 citations as recorded by crossref.
- The Roles of Catchment Characteristics in Precipitation Partitioning Within the Budyko Framework J. Liu & Y. You 10.1029/2021JD035168
- Basic Soil Data Requirements for Process-Based Crop Models as a Basis for Crop Diversification E. Wimalasiri et al. 10.3390/su12187781
- Legacy data-based national-scale digital mapping of key soil properties in India N. Reddy et al. 10.1016/j.geoderma.2020.114684
- The effectiveness of digital soil mapping with temporal variables in modeling soil organic carbon changes R. Yang et al. 10.1016/j.geoderma.2021.115407
- Land Use and Land Cover Affect the Depth Distribution of Soil Carbon: Insights From a Large Database of Soil Profiles B. Sulman et al. 10.3389/fenvs.2020.00146
- Soil organic carbon is not just for soil scientists: measurement recommendations for diverse practitioners S. Billings et al. 10.1002/eap.2290
- Potential Distribution of Plestiodon copei (Squamata: Scincidae), an Endemic and Threatened Lizard of Mexico J. Alvarado-Avilés et al. 10.2994/10.2994/SAJH-D-18-00044.1
- SoilGrids 2.0: producing soil information for the globe with quantified spatial uncertainty L. Poggio et al. 10.5194/soil-7-217-2021
- Development of Hierarchical Ensemble Model and Estimates of Soil Water Retention With Global Coverage Y. Zhang et al. 10.1029/2020GL088819
- Apparent ecosystem carbon turnover time: uncertainties and robust features N. Fan et al. 10.5194/essd-12-2517-2020
- Statistical modelling of measurement error in wet chemistry soil data C. Leeuwen et al. 10.1111/ejss.13137
- Perspectives on data‐driven soil research A. Wadoux et al. 10.1111/ejss.13071
- Evaluation of pedotransfer functions for predicting soil hydraulic properties: A voyage from regional to field scales across Europe P. Nasta et al. 10.1016/j.ejrh.2021.100903
- Spatial variability of saturated hydraulic conductivity and its links with other soil properties at the regional scale B. Usowicz & J. Lipiec 10.1038/s41598-021-86862-3
- Global variation in the fraction of leaf nitrogen allocated to photosynthesis X. Luo et al. 10.1038/s41467-021-25163-9
- Agricultural Drought Trends on the Iberian Peninsula: An Analysis Using Modeled and Reanalysis Soil Moisture Products L. Almendra-Martín et al. 10.3390/atmos12020236
- High resolution middle eastern soil attributes mapping via open data and cloud computing R. Poppiel et al. 10.1016/j.geoderma.2020.114890
- Assessing the response of soil carbon in Australia to changing inputs and climate using a consistent modelling framework J. Lee et al. 10.5194/bg-18-5185-2021
- Population responses to environmental change: looking back, looking forward B. Entwisle 10.1007/s11111-021-00382-w
- Exploring the likely relationship between soil carbon change and environmental controls using nonrevisited temporal data sets: Mapping soil carbon dynamics across China R. Yang et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.149312
- Predicting Rock-Eval® thermal analysis parameters of a soil layer based on samples from its sublayers; an experimental study on forest soils E. Kanari et al. 10.1016/j.orggeochem.2021.104289
- Spatial structure, parameter nonlinearity, and intelligent algorithms in constructing pedotransfer functions from large-scale soil legacy data P. Chakraborty et al. 10.1038/s41598-020-72018-2
- Evolution of Pelage Luminance in Squirrels (Sciuridae) A. Sheets & A. Chavez 10.3389/fevo.2020.00249
- Machine learning in space and time for modelling soil organic carbon change G. Heuvelink et al. 10.1111/ejss.12998
Latest update: 28 Sep 2021