Data description paper
20 Nov 2020
Data description paper | 20 Nov 2020
High-resolution mapping of circum-Antarctic landfast sea ice distribution, 2000–2018
Alexander D. Fraser et al.
Total article views: 2,255 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 15 Jun 2020)Views and downloads (calculated since 15 Jun 2020)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,884 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,873 with geography defined and 11 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,273 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,262 with geography defined and 11 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 611 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 611 with geography defined and 0 with unknown origin.
17 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Improved machine-learning-based open-water–sea-ice–cloud discrimination over wintertime Antarctic sea ice using MODIS thermal-infrared imagery S. Paul & M. Huntemann 10.5194/tc-15-1551-2021
- Dense water downslope flow and AABW production in a numerical model: Sensitivity to horizontal and vertical resolution in the region off Cape Darnley polynya V. Mensah et al. 10.1016/j.ocemod.2021.101843
- Modelling landfast sea ice and its influence on ocean–ice interactions in the area of the Totten Glacier, East Antarctica G. Van Achter et al. 10.1016/j.ocemod.2021.101920
- The Extremes of Disturbance Reduce Functional Redundancy: Functional Trait Assessment of the Shallow Antarctic Benthos B. Robinson et al. 10.3389/fmars.2021.797112
- AMSR2 Thin Ice Detection Algorithm for the Arctic Winter Conditions M. Makynen & M. Simila 10.1109/TGRS.2022.3142966
- Landfast Ice Controls on Turbulence in Antarctic Coastal Seas M. Inall et al. 10.1029/2021JC017963
- The triggers of the disaggregation of Voyeykov Ice Shelf (2007), Wilkes Land, East Antarctica, and its subsequent evolution J. Arthur et al. 10.1017/jog.2021.45
- Parker Ice Tongue Collapse, Antarctica, Triggered by Loss of Stabilizing Land‐Fast Sea Ice R. Gomez‐Fell et al. 10.1029/2021GL096156
- Ground-Based Radar Interferometry of Sea Ice D. Dammann et al. 10.3390/rs13010043
- Coastal complexity of the Antarctic continent R. Porter-Smith et al. 10.5194/essd-13-3103-2021
- Landfast ice: a major driver of reproductive success in a polar seabird S. Labrousse et al. 10.1098/rsbl.2021.0097
- A bathymetric compilation of the Cape Darnley region, East Antarctica J. Smith et al. 10.1017/S0954102021000298
- Brief communication: The anomalous winter 2019 sea-ice conditions in McMurdo Sound, Antarctica G. Leonard et al. 10.5194/tc-15-4999-2021
- Calving cycle of Ninnis Glacier over the last 60 years Y. Cheng et al. 10.1016/j.jag.2021.102612
- An Application of Sea Ice Tracking Algorithm for Fast Ice and Stamukhas Detection in the Arctic V. Selyuzhenok & D. Demchev 10.3390/rs13183783
- Eighteen-year record of circum-Antarctic landfast-sea-ice distribution allows detailed baseline characterisation and reveals trends and variability A. Fraser et al. 10.5194/tc-15-5061-2021
- Modeling intensive ocean–cryosphere interactions in Lützow-Holm Bay, East Antarctica K. Kusahara et al. 10.5194/tc-15-1697-2021
Latest update: 24 Jun 2022