Data description paper
14 Nov 2020
Data description paper | 14 Nov 2020
Greenland liquid water discharge from 1958 through 2019
Kenneth D. Mankoff et al.
Total article views: 5,737 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 07 Apr 2020)Views and downloads (calculated since 07 Apr 2020)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 5,737 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 4,660 with geography defined and 1,077 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 4,543 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,729 with geography defined and 814 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,194 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 931 with geography defined and 263 with unknown origin.
13 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Basal stress controls ice-flow variability during a surge cycle of Hagen Bræ, Greenland Ø. Winton et al. 10.1017/jog.2021.111
- Greenland ice sheet mass balance from 1840 through next week K. Mankoff et al. 10.5194/essd-13-5001-2021
- The 2017 Mission Arctic Citizen Science Sailing Expedition Conductivity, Temperature, and Depth Profiles in Western Greenland and Baffin Bay D. Carlson et al. 10.3389/fmars.2021.665582
- Large subglacial source of mercury from the southwestern margin of the Greenland Ice Sheet J. Hawkings et al. 10.1038/s41561-021-00753-w
- Response of supraglacial rivers and lakes to ice flow and surface melt on the northeast Greenland ice sheet during the 2017 melt season Y. Lu et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2021.126750
- Heterogeneous timing of freshwater input into Kobbefjord, a low‐arctic fjord in Greenland J. Abermann et al. 10.1002/hyp.14413
- Rapidly changing glaciers, ocean and coastal environments, and their impact on human society in the Qaanaaq region, northwestern Greenland S. Sugiyama et al. 10.1016/j.polar.2020.100632
- Hourly surface meltwater routing for a Greenlandic supraglacial catchment across hillslopes and through a dense topological channel network C. Gleason et al. 10.5194/tc-15-2315-2021
- Flood events caused by discharge from Qaanaaq Glacier, northwestern Greenland K. Kondo et al. 10.1017/jog.2021.3
- Surface meltwater runoff routing through a coupled supraglacial-proglacial drainage system, Inglefield Land, northwest Greenland Y. Li et al. 10.1016/j.jag.2021.102647
- Trace Element (Fe, Co, Ni and Cu) Dynamics Across the Salinity Gradient in Arctic and Antarctic Glacier Fjords J. Krause et al. 10.3389/feart.2021.725279
- Diagnostic evaluation of river discharge into the Arctic Ocean and its impact on oceanic volume transports S. Winkelbauer et al. 10.5194/hess-26-279-2022
- Subglacial Discharge and Its Down‐Fjord Transformation in West Greenland Fjords With an Ice Mélange J. Mortensen et al. 10.1029/2020JC016301
Latest update: 09 Dec 2022