The Iso2k database: a global compilation of paleo-δ18O and δ2H records to aid understanding of Common Era climate
Bronwen L. Konecky et al.
Total article views: 4,994 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 05 Feb 2020)Views and downloads (calculated since 05 Feb 2020)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 4,346 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 4,326 with geography defined and 20 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,840 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,831 with geography defined and 9 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,506 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,495 with geography defined and 11 with unknown origin.
17 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Concurrent Changepoints in Greenland Ice Core δ18O Records and the North Atlantic Oscillation over the Past Millennium I. Hatvani et al. 10.3390/atmos13010093
- Isotopic responses to dry and wet episodes as captured in tree rings of southern Altai relict forests O. Churakova et al. 10.1007/s10342-020-01338-9
- Data‐Model Comparisons of Tropical Hydroclimate Changes Over the Common Era A. Atwood et al. 10.1029/2020PA003934
- Southern Baffin Island mean annual precipitation isotopes modulated by summer and autumn moisture source changes during the past 5800 years D. Gorbey et al. 10.1002/jqs.3390
- Spatial synchrony in δ18O time-series from a tree-ring network are driven by synchronous hydroclimate variability in the transitional zone of the Asian summer monsoon H. Fan et al. 10.1016/j.agrformet.2021.108687
- Environmental records from coral skeletons: A decade of novel insights and innovation D. Thompson 10.1002/wcc.745
- Permafrost Biases Climate Signals in δ18Otree-ring Series from a Sub-Alpine Tree Stand in Val Bever/Switzerland J. Grießinger et al. 10.3390/atmos12070836
- Eurasian Holocene climate trends in transient coupled climate simulations and stable oxygen isotope records C. DANEK et al. 10.1002/jqs.3396
- geoChronR – an R package to model, analyze, and visualize age-uncertain data N. McKay et al. 10.5194/gchron-3-149-2021
- Fundamental questions and applications of sclerochronology: Community-defined research priorities T. Trofimova et al. 10.1016/j.ecss.2020.106977
- Preface: Advances in paleoclimate data synthesis and analysis of associated uncertainty: towards data–model integration to understand the climate L. Jonkers et al. 10.5194/cp-17-2577-2021
- Dipole patterns in tropical precipitation were pervasive across landmasses throughout Marine Isotope Stage 5 K. Nilsson-Kerr et al. 10.1038/s43247-021-00133-7
- A multiproxy database of western North American Holocene paleoclimate records C. Routson et al. 10.5194/essd-13-1613-2021
- Testing the performance of dendroclimatic process-based models at global scale with the PAGES2k tree-ring width database J. Rezsöhazy et al. 10.1007/s00382-021-05789-7
- A Joint Soil‐Vegetation‐Atmospheric Modeling Procedure of Water Isotopologues: Implementation and Application to Different Climate Zones With WRF‐Hydro‐Iso J. Arnault et al. 10.1029/2021MS002562
- A palaeoclimate proxy database for water security planning in Queensland Australia J. Croke et al. 10.1038/s41597-021-01074-8
- A global database of Holocene paleotemperature records D. Kaufman et al. 10.1038/s41597-020-0445-3
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 16 Jan 2022