Articles | Volume 12, issue 1
© Author(s) 2020. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
A review of biomass equations for China's tree species
Total article views: 5,426 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 08 Jan 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 08 Jan 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 5,426 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 4,492 with geography defined and 934 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 3,423 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,901 with geography defined and 522 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,003 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,591 with geography defined and 412 with unknown origin.
18 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Species richness, not abundance, drives ecosystem multifunctionality in a subtropical coniferous forest S. Li et al. 10.1016/j.ecolind.2020.106911
- allodb : An R package for biomass estimation at globally distributed extratropical forest plots E. Gonzalez‐Akre et al. 10.1111/2041-210X.13756
- How large is the difference in large-scale forest biomass estimations based on new climate-modified stand biomass models? X. He et al. 10.1016/j.ecolind.2021.107569
- Aggregated Biomass Model Systems and Carbon Concentration Variations for Tree Carbon Quantification of Natural Mongolian Oak in Northeast China F. Widagdo et al. 10.3390/f11040397
- Cumulative effects of multiple biodiversity attributes and abiotic factors on ecosystem multifunctionality in the Jinsha River valley of southwestern China S. Li et al. 10.1016/j.foreco.2020.118281
- Biomass and Volume Modeling along with Carbon Concentration Variations of Short-Rotation Poplar Plantations L. Dong et al. 10.3390/f11070780
- A global map of root biomass across the world's forests Y. Huang et al. 10.5194/essd-13-4263-2021
- Allometric relationships, functional differentiations, and scaling of growth rates across 151 tree species in China M. Zhao et al. 10.1002/ecs2.3522
- The Effects of Combining the Variables in Allometric Biomass Models on Biomass Estimates over Large Forest Areas: A European Beech Case Study E. Osewe & I. Dutcă 10.3390/f12101428
- Research on the Temporal and Spatial Distributions of Standing Wood Carbon Storage Based on Remote Sensing Images and Local Models X. Zhang et al. 10.3390/f13020346
- Developing Additive Systems of Biomass Equations for Robinia pseudoacacia L. in the Region of Loess Plateau of Western Shanxi Province, China Y. Cui et al. 10.3390/f11121332
- Developing national and regional individual tree biomass models and analyzing impact of climatic factors on biomass estimation for poplar plantations in China W. Zeng et al. 10.1007/s00468-020-02020-8
- Modelling above-ground biomass of Pinus radiata trees with explicit multivariate uncertainty S. Sandoval et al. 10.1093/forestry/cpab048
- Reforestation improves vegetation coverage and biomass, but not spatial structure, on semi-arid mine dumps Y. Yang et al. 10.1016/j.ecoleng.2021.106508
- Improving the accuracy of tree biomass estimations for three coniferous tree species in Northeast China L. Xie et al. 10.1007/s00468-021-02220-w
- Productivity of Black Locust (Robinia pseudoacacia L.) Grown on a Varying Habitats in Southeastern Poland A. Kraszkiewicz 10.3390/f12040470
- A Bayesian Approach to Estimating Seemingly Unrelated Regression for Tree Biomass Model Systems L. Xie et al. 10.3390/f11121302
- Accommodating heteroscedasticity in allometric biomass models I. Dutcă et al. 10.1016/j.foreco.2021.119865
Latest update: 31 May 2023