Data description paper
02 Sep 2020
Data description paper | 02 Sep 2020
Earth transformed: detailed mapping of global human modification from 1990 to 2017
David M. Theobald et al.
Total article views: 7,543 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 20 Feb 2020)Views and downloads (calculated since 20 Feb 2020)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 7,543 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 6,238 with geography defined and 1,305 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 5,553 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 4,686 with geography defined and 867 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,990 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,552 with geography defined and 438 with unknown origin.
23 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Forest Area Change in the Shifting Landscape Mosaic of the Continental United States from 2001 to 2016 K. Riitters et al. 10.3390/land9110417
- Identifying hotspots and priority areas for xenarthran research and conservation A. Feijó et al. 10.1111/ddi.13473
- La gestion communautaire de l’eau dans les páramos de Bogota (Colombie) A. Osorio 10.4000/echogeo.22369
- Mapping human‒wildlife conflict hotspots in a transboundary landscape, Eastern Himalaya P. Sharma et al. 10.1016/j.gecco.2020.e01284
- Global assessment of the distribution and conservation status of a key medicinal plant (Artemisia annua L.): The roles of climate and anthropogenic activities D. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2022.153378
- Energy matters: Mitigating the impacts of future land expansion will require managing energy and extractive footprints J. Johnson et al. 10.1016/j.ecolecon.2021.107106
- Natural vegetation cover on private lands: locations and risk of loss in the northwestern United States A. Hansen et al. 10.1002/ecs2.3756
- Modeling an aspirational connected network of protected areas across North America K. Barnett & R. Belote 10.1002/eap.2387
- Review of field methods for monitoring Asian bears M. Proctor et al. 10.1016/j.gecco.2022.e02080
- Mapping essential urban land use categories (EULUC) using geospatial big data: Progress, challenges, and opportunities B. Chen et al. 10.1080/20964471.2021.1939243
- Mammals, wildlife trade, and the next global pandemic K. Shivaprakash et al. 10.1016/j.cub.2021.06.006
- Drivers of native and non‐native freshwater fish richness across North America: Disentangling the roles of environmental, historical and anthropogenic factors M. Anas et al. 10.1111/geb.13298
- Socio-environmental determinants of the perceived value of moist Afromontane forest ecosystem services in Kaffa Biosphere Reserve, Ethiopia W. Mengist et al. 10.1016/j.forpol.2021.102688
- Durable Freshwater Protection: A Framework for Establishing and Maintaining Long-Term Protection for Freshwater Ecosystems and the Values They Sustain J. Higgins et al. 10.3390/su13041950
- Climate-Wise Habitat Connectivity Takes Sustained Stakeholder Engagement M. Gray et al. 10.3390/land9110413
- Targeting Conservation Actions at Species Threat Response Thresholds D. Ingram et al. 10.1016/j.tree.2020.11.004
- Increasing durability of voluntary conservation through strategic implementation of the Conservation Reserve Program D. Sullins et al. 10.1016/j.biocon.2021.109177
- “No‐regrets” pathways for navigating climate change: planning for connectivity with land use, topography, and climate C. Schloss et al. 10.1002/eap.2468
- Trends in United States Human Footprint Revealed by New Spatial Metrics of Urbanization and Per Capita Land Change J. Vogler & J. Vukomanovic 10.3390/su132212852
- Deep Learning for Feature-Level Data Fusion: Higher Resolution Reconstruction of Historical Landsat Archive B. Chen et al. 10.3390/rs13020167
- Habitat loss accelerates for the endangered woodland caribou in western Canada M. Nagy‐Reis et al. 10.1111/csp2.437
- ‘WildLift’: An Open-Source Tool to Guide Decisions for Wildlife Conservation M. Nagy-Reis et al. 10.3389/fevo.2020.564508
- Earth transformed: detailed mapping of global human modification from 1990 to 2017 D. Theobald et al. 10.5194/essd-12-1953-2020
Latest update: 30 Nov 2022