An 11-year (2007–2017) soil moisture and precipitation dataset from the Kenaston Network in the Brightwater Creek basin, Saskatchewan, Canada
Erica Tetlock et al.
Total article views: 3,340 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 07 Nov 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 07 Nov 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,811 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,708 with geography defined and 103 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,109 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,010 with geography defined and 99 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 702 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 698 with geography defined and 4 with unknown origin.
16 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Comparing the Assimilation of SMOS Brightness Temperatures and Soil Moisture Products on Hydrological Simulation in the Canadian Land Surface Scheme M. Nambiar et al. 10.3390/rs12203405
- Effect of Rainfall Events on SMAP Radiometer-Based Soil Moisture Accuracy Using Core Validation Sites A. Colliander et al. 10.1175/JHM-D-19-0122.1
- Version 4 of the SMAP Level‐4 Soil Moisture Algorithm and Data Product R. Reichle et al. 10.1029/2019MS001729
- Deriving hydrological signatures from soil moisture data F. Branger & H. McMillan 10.1002/hyp.13645
- In Situ Estimates of Freezing/Melting Point Depression in Agricultural Soils Using Permittivity and Temperature Measurements R. Pardo Lara et al. 10.1029/2019WR026020
- A multi-objective calibration approach using in-situ soil moisture data for improved hydrological simulation of the Prairies S. Budhathoki et al. 10.1080/02626667.2020.1715982
- Monitoring Freeze-Thaw State by Means of GNSS Reflectometry: An Analysis of TechDemoSat-1 Data D. Comite et al. 10.1109/JSTARS.2020.2986859
- Uncertainty of Reference Pixel Soil Moisture Averages Sampled at SMAP Core Validation Sites F. Chen et al. 10.1175/JHM-D-19-0049.1
- The Texas Soil Observation Network:A Comprehensive Soil Moisture Dataset for Remote Sensing and Land Surface Model Validation T. Caldwell et al. 10.2136/vzj2019.04.0034
- Soil dielectric characterization during freeze–thaw transitions using L-band coaxial and soil moisture probes A. Mavrovic et al. 10.5194/hess-25-1117-2021
- Parameterization of Vegetation Scattering Albedo in the Tau-Omega Model for Soil Moisture Retrieval on Croplands C. Park et al. 10.3390/rs12182939
- The synergistic use of microwave coarse-scale measurements and two adopted high-resolution indices driven from long-term T-V scatter plot for fine-scale soil moisture estimation F. Mohseni & M. Mokhtarzade 10.1080/15481603.2021.1906056
- Integrated approach for ocean data remote sensing with extensive ecological and earth system science learning J. Yan et al. 10.1007/s10479-021-04377-6
- Assimilation of SMAP Brightness Temperature Observations in the GEOS Land-Atmosphere Data Assimilation System R. Reichle et al. 10.1109/JSTARS.2021.3118595
- Improved modelling of a Prairie catchment using a progressive two-stage calibration strategy with in situ soil moisture and streamflow data S. Budhathoki et al. 10.2166/nh.2020.109
- A global near-real-time soil moisture index monitor for food security using integrated SMOS and SMAP S. Sadri et al. 10.1016/j.rse.2020.111864
Latest update: 01 Dec 2021