Greenland Ice Sheet solid ice discharge from 1986 through 2017
Kenneth D. Mankoff et al.
Total article views: 5,511 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 21 Feb 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 21 Feb 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 4,280 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 4,162 with geography defined and 118 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 3,450 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,357 with geography defined and 93 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 830 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 805 with geography defined and 25 with unknown origin.
18 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Return to rapid ice loss in Greenland and record loss in 2019 detected by the GRACE-FO satellites I. Sasgen et al. 10.1038/s43247-020-0010-1
- Dynamic ice loss from the Greenland Ice Sheet driven by sustained glacier retreat M. King et al. 10.1038/s43247-020-0001-2
- Surface velocity of the Northeast Greenland Ice Stream (NEGIS): assessment of interior velocities derived from satellite data by GPS C. Hvidberg et al. 10.5194/tc-14-3487-2020
- Greenland Ice Sheet solid ice discharge from 1986 through March 2020 K. Mankoff et al. 10.5194/essd-12-1367-2020
- Hagen Bræ: A Surging Glacier in North Greenland—35 Years of Observations A. Solgaard et al. 10.1029/2019GL085802
- Satellite Remote Sensing of the Greenland Ice Sheet Ablation Zone: A Review M. Cooper & L. Smith 10.3390/rs11202405
- Mass Balance of the Greenland Ice Sheet from GRACE and Surface Mass Balance Modelling F. Zou et al. 10.3390/w12071847
- Recent Climate Change Feedbacks to Greenland Ice Sheet Mass Changes from GRACE F. Zou et al. 10.3390/rs12193250
- A versatile marine modelling tool applied to arctic, temperate and tropical waters J. Larsen et al. 10.1371/journal.pone.0231193
- Linear response of the Greenland ice sheet's tidewater glacier terminus positions to climate D. Fahrner et al. 10.1017/jog.2021.13
- Seasonal ice-speed variations in 10 marine-terminating outlet glaciers along the coast of Prudhoe Land, northwestern Greenland D. Sakakibara & S. Sugiyama 10.1017/jog.2019.81
- Future Evolution of Greenland's Marine‐Terminating Outlet Glaciers G. Catania et al. 10.1029/2018JF004873
- Multi-phased deglaciation of south and southeast Greenland controlled by climate and topographic setting L. Levy et al. 10.1016/j.quascirev.2020.106454
- Heat stored in the Earth system: where does the energy go? K. von Schuckmann et al. 10.5194/essd-12-2013-2020
- Greenland liquid water discharge from 1958 through 2019 K. Mankoff et al. 10.5194/essd-12-2811-2020
- Influence of glacier runoff and near-terminus subglacial hydrology on frontal ablation at a large Greenlandic tidewater glacier C. Bunce et al. 10.1017/jog.2020.109
- Introduction: special issue on the economics of climate change and sustainability (Part A) E. Agliardi et al. 10.1017/S1355770X19000408
- Surface accumulation in Northern Central Greenland during the last 300 years N. Karlsson et al. 10.1017/aog.2020.30
Latest update: 16 May 2021