A database of marine and terrestrial radiogenic Nd and Sr isotopes for tracing earth-surface processes
Total article views: 4,601 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 08 Oct 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 08 Oct 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 4,601 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,838 with geography defined and 763 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 3,876 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,136 with geography defined and 740 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 725 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 702 with geography defined and 23 with unknown origin.
19 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Neodymium isotopes as a paleo-water mass tracer: A model-data reassessment F. Pöppelmeier et al. 10.1016/j.quascirev.2022.107404
- A database of radiogenic Sr–Nd isotopes at the “three poles” Z. Du et al. 10.5194/essd-14-5349-2022
- Neodymium budget in the Mediterranean Sea: evaluating the role of atmospheric dusts using a high-resolution dynamical-biogeochemical model M. Ayache et al. 10.5194/bg-20-205-2023
- Intentional dental modification in Panamá: New support for a late introduction of African origin N. Smith-Guzmán et al. 10.1016/j.jaa.2020.101226
- Chemical isolation and isotopic analysis of terrigenous sediments with emphasis on effective removal of contaminating marine phases including barite A. Jewell et al. 10.1016/j.chemgeo.2021.120673
- Simulating marine neodymium isotope distributions using Nd v1.0 coupled to the ocean component of the FAMOUS–MOSES1 climate model: sensitivities to reversible scavenging efficiency and benthic source distributions S. Robinson et al. 10.5194/gmd-16-1231-2023
- Spatial distribution of strontium and neodymium isotopes in South America: a summary for provenance research C. Silva et al. 10.1007/s12665-023-11028-5
- A large-scale Sr and Nd isotope baseline for archaeological provenance in Silk Road regions and its application to plant-ash glass Q. Lü et al. 10.1016/j.jas.2022.105695
- Control of oceanic circulation on sediment distribution in the southwestern Atlantic margin (23 to 55° S) M. Michaelovitch de Mahiques et al. 10.5194/os-17-1213-2021
- Timing and stepwise transitions of the African Humid Period from geochemical proxies in the Nile deep-sea fan sediments G. Ménot et al. 10.1016/j.quascirev.2019.106071
- Dissolved neodymium isotopes in the Mediterranean Sea P. Montagna et al. 10.1016/j.gca.2022.01.005
- Frequency of exceptional Nile flood events as an indicator of Holocene hydro-climatic changes in the Ethiopian Highlands C. Mologni et al. 10.1016/j.quascirev.2020.106543
- Link of the short-term temporal trends of Sr and Nd isotopic composition of aeolian dust over the Arabian Sea with the source emissions S. Bikkina et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2023.164680
- Changes in the Intermediate Water Masses of the Mediterranean Sea During the Last Climatic Cycle—New Constraints From Neodymium Isotopes in Foraminifera C. Colin et al. 10.1029/2020PA004153
- Influence of Elevated Nd Fluxes on the Northern Nd Isotope End Member of the Atlantic During the Early Holocene F. Pöppelmeier et al. 10.1029/2020PA003973
- The Modern Ocean Sediment Archive and Inventory of Carbon (MOSAIC): version 2.0 S. Paradis et al. 10.5194/essd-15-4105-2023
- Three North African dust source areas and their geochemical fingerprint A. Jewell et al. 10.1016/j.epsl.2020.116645
- Global continental and marine detrital εNd: An updated compilation for use in understanding marine Nd cycling S. Robinson et al. 10.1016/j.chemgeo.2021.120119
- Drivers of river reactivation in North Africa during the last glacial cycle C. Blanchet et al. 10.1038/s41561-020-00671-3
Latest update: 27 Nov 2023