11 Jan 2019
11 Jan 2019
57 years (1960–2017) of snow and meteorological observations from a mid-altitude mountain site (Col de Porte, France, 1325 m of altitude)
Yves Lejeune et al.
Total article views: 4,460 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 15 Aug 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 15 Aug 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,673 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,563 with geography defined and 110 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,791 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,684 with geography defined and 107 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 882 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 879 with geography defined and 3 with unknown origin.
17 citations as recorded by crossref.
- The RHOSSA campaign: multi-resolution monitoring of the seasonal evolution of the structure and mechanical stability of an alpine snowpack N. Calonne et al. 10.5194/tc-14-1829-2020
- Forcing and evaluating detailed snow cover models with stratigraphy observations L. Viallon-Galinier et al. 10.1016/j.coldregions.2020.103163
- Twentieth century temperature and snow cover changes in the French Alps J. Beaumet et al. 10.1007/s10113-021-01830-x
- A meteorological and blowing snow data set (2000–2016) from a high-elevation alpine site (Col du Lac Blanc, France, 2720 m a.s.l.) G. Guyomarc'h et al. 10.5194/essd-11-57-2019
- Meteorological and evaluation datasets for snow modelling at 10 reference sites: description of in situ and bias-corrected reanalysis data C. Ménard et al. 10.5194/essd-11-865-2019
- An Examination of Snow Albedo Estimates From MODIS and Their Impact on Snow Water Equivalent Reconstruction E. Bair et al. 10.1029/2019WR024810
- Observed snow depth trends in the European Alps: 1971 to 2019 M. Matiu et al. 10.5194/tc-15-1343-2021
- Snow Cover Variability in the Greater Alpine Region in the MODIS Era (2000–2019) D. Fugazza et al. 10.3390/rs13152945
- Snow processes in mountain forests: interception modeling for coarse-scale applications N. Helbig et al. 10.5194/hess-24-2545-2020
- Review article: Performance assessment of radiation-based field sensors for monitoring the water equivalent of snow cover (SWE) A. Royer et al. 10.5194/tc-15-5079-2021
- ISBA-MEB (SURFEX v8.1): model snow evaluation for local-scale forest sites A. Napoly et al. 10.5194/gmd-13-6523-2020
- The latest improvements with SURFEX v8.0 of the Safran–Isba–Modcou hydrometeorological model for France P. Le Moigne et al. 10.5194/gmd-13-3925-2020
- Towards the development of an automated electrical self-potential sensor of melt and rainwater flow in snow A. Priestley et al. 10.1017/jog.2021.128
- Climate Changes and Their Elevational Patterns in the Mountains of the World N. Pepin et al. 10.1029/2020RG000730
- Snow cover duration trends observed at sites and predicted by multiple models R. Essery et al. 10.5194/tc-14-4687-2020
- Toward Snow Cover Estimation in Mountainous Areas Using Modern Data Assimilation Methods: A Review C. Largeron et al. 10.3389/feart.2020.00325
- ESM-SnowMIP: assessing snow models and quantifying snow-related climate feedbacks G. Krinner et al. 10.5194/gmd-11-5027-2018
Latest update: 20 May 2022