Revised records of atmospheric trace gases CO2, CH4, N2O, and δ13C-CO2 over the last 2000 years from Law Dome, Antarctica
Mauro Rubino et al.
Total article views: 4,299 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 14 Dec 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 14 Dec 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,183 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,047 with geography defined and 136 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,812 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,678 with geography defined and 134 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 371 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 369 with geography defined and 2 with unknown origin.
16 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Advancing Scientific Understanding of the Global Methane Budget in Support of the Paris Agreement A. Ganesan et al. 10.1029/2018GB006065
- How Much Human-Caused Global Warming Should We Expect with Business-As-Usual (BAU) Climate Policies? A Semi-Empirical Assessment R. Connolly et al. 10.3390/en13061365
- Current understanding of the global cycling of carbon dioxide, methane, and nitrous oxide T. NAKAZAWA 10.2183/pjab.96.030
- New technique for high-precision, simultaneous measurements of CH<sub>4</sub>, N<sub>2</sub>O and CO<sub>2</sub> concentrations; isotopic and elemental ratios of N<sub>2</sub>, O<sub>2</sub> and Ar; and total air content in ice cores by wet extraction I. Oyabu et al. 10.5194/amt-13-6703-2020
- Modes of climate variability: Synthesis and review of proxy-based reconstructions through the Holocene A. Hernández et al. 10.1016/j.earscirev.2020.103286
- The impact of the rise in atmospheric nitrous oxide on stratospheric ozone R. Müller 10.1007/s13280-020-01428-3
- N<sub>2</sub>O changes from the Last Glacial Maximum to the preindustrial – Part 1: Quantitative reconstruction of terrestrial and marine emissions using N<sub>2</sub>O stable isotopes in ice cores H. Fischer et al. 10.5194/bg-16-3997-2019
- Study of CO2 Adsorption on Chemically Modified Activated Carbon With Nitric Acid and Ammonium Aqueous L. Giraldo et al. 10.3389/fchem.2020.543452
- Very old firn air linked to strong density layering at Styx Glacier, coastal Victoria Land, East Antarctica Y. Jang et al. 10.5194/tc-13-2407-2019
- Measurement report: Changing characteristics of atmospheric CH<sub>4</sub> in the Tibetan Plateau: records from 1994 to 2019 at the Mount Waliguan station S. Liu et al. 10.5194/acp-21-393-2021
- Quantifying methane emissions from Queensland's coal seam gas producing Surat Basin using inventory data and a regional Bayesian inversion A. Luhar et al. 10.5194/acp-20-15487-2020
- Successive and automated stable isotope analysis of CO 2 , CH 4 and N 2 O paving the way for unmanned aerial vehicle‐based sampling S. Leitner et al. 10.1002/rcm.8929
- Method of assessment generation efficiency at thermal power plants taking into account emissions of pollutants M. Ziganshin 10.30724/1998-9903-2019-21-6-29-38
- The case for improving crop carbon sink strength or plasticity for a CO2-rich future M. Dingkuhn et al. 10.1016/j.pbi.2020.05.012
- On the Causes and Consequences of Recent Trends in Atmospheric Methane H. Schaefer 10.1007/s40641-019-00140-z
- Revised records of atmospheric trace gases CO<sub>2</sub>, CH<sub>4</sub>, N<sub>2</sub>O, and <i>δ</i><sup>13</sup>C-CO<sub>2</sub> over the last 2000 years from Law Dome, Antarctica M. Rubino et al. 10.5194/essd-11-473-2019
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 04 Mar 2021