Autonomous seawater pCO2 and pH time series from 40 surface buoys and the emergence of anthropogenic trends
Adrienne J. Sutton et al.
Total article views: 4,911 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 04 Oct 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 04 Oct 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,939 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,849 with geography defined and 90 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 3,222 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,136 with geography defined and 86 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 717 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 713 with geography defined and 4 with unknown origin.
17 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Hawaii Coastal Seawater CO2 Network: A Statistical Evaluation of a Decade of Observations on Tropical Coral Reefs G. Terlouw et al. 10.3389/fmars.2019.00226
- Chemical Exposure Due to Anthropogenic Ocean Acidification Increases Risks for Estuarine Calcifiers in the Salish Sea: Biogeochemical Model Scenarios N. Bednaršek et al. 10.3389/fmars.2020.00580
- Surface ocean carbon dioxide variability in South Pacific boundary currents and Subantarctic waters P. C. Pardo et al. 10.1038/s41598-019-44109-2
- Ecological and socioeconomic strategies to sustain Caribbean coral reefs in a high-CO2 world A. Andersson et al. 10.1016/j.rsma.2019.100677
- The challenges of detecting and attributing ocean acidification impacts on marine ecosystems S. Doo et al. 10.1093/icesjms/fsaa094
- Seasonal Variations of Carbonate Chemistry at Two Western Atlantic Coral Reefs M. Meléndez et al. 10.1029/2020JC016108
- Observing Changes in Ocean Carbonate Chemistry: Our Autonomous Future S. Bushinsky et al. 10.1007/s40641-019-00129-8
- Evaluation of a New Carbon Dioxide System for Autonomous Surface Vehicles C. Sabine et al. 10.1175/JTECH-D-20-0010.1
- NZOA-ON: the New Zealand Ocean Acidification Observing Network J. Vance et al. 10.1071/MF19222
- An Enhanced Ocean Acidification Observing Network: From People to Technology to Data Synthesis and Information Exchange B. Tilbrook et al. 10.3389/fmars.2019.00337
- Surface Water CO2 variability in the Gulf of Mexico (1996–2017) A. Kealoha et al. 10.1038/s41598-020-68924-0
- Severe biological effects under present-day estuarine acidification in the seasonally variable Salish Sea N. Bednaršek et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.142689
- Progressive seawater acidification on the Great Barrier Reef continental shelf K. Fabricius et al. 10.1038/s41598-020-75293-1
- The Impacts of Ocean Acidification on Marine Ecosystems and Reliant Human Communities S. Doney et al. 10.1146/annurev-environ-012320-083019
- A Surface Ocean CO2 Reference Network, SOCONET and Associated Marine Boundary Layer CO2 Measurements R. Wanninkhof et al. 10.3389/fmars.2019.00400
- Lateral, Vertical, and Temporal Variability of Seawater Carbonate Chemistry at Hog Reef, Bermuda A. Pezner et al. 10.3389/fmars.2021.562267
- Time of Emergence of Surface Ocean Carbon Dioxide Trends in the North American Coastal Margins in Support of Ocean Acidification Observing System Design D. Turk et al. 10.3389/fmars.2019.00091
Latest update: 26 Feb 2021