A 16-year record (2002–2017) of permafrost, active-layer, and meteorological conditions at the Samoylov Island Arctic permafrost research site, Lena River delta, northern Siberia: an opportunity to validate remote-sensing data and land surface, snow, and permafrost models
Julia Boike et al.
Total article views: 4,983 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 23 Jul 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 23 Jul 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 4,019 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,898 with geography defined and 121 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 3,041 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,922 with geography defined and 119 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 978 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 976 with geography defined and 2 with unknown origin.
18 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Scaling and balancing carbon dioxide fluxes in a heterogeneous tundra ecosystem of the Lena River Delta N. Rößger et al. 10.5194/bg-16-2591-2019
- Permafrost dynamics and the risk of anthrax transmission: a modelling study E. Stella et al. 10.1038/s41598-020-72440-6
- Moisture origin as a driver of temporal variabilities of the water vapour isotopic composition in the Lena River Delta, Siberia J. Bonne et al. 10.5194/acp-20-10493-2020
- Modeled Microbial Dynamics Explain the Apparent Temperature Sensitivity of Wetland Methane Emissions S. Chadburn et al. 10.1029/2020GB006678
- Permafrost Degradation as a Supporting Factor for the Biodiversity of Tundra Ecosystems N. Lashchinskiy et al. 10.1134/S1995425520040071
- The ERA5-Land soil temperature bias in permafrost regions B. Cao et al. 10.5194/tc-14-2581-2020
- Permafrost degradation in the Western Russian Arctic A. Vasiliev et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/ab6f12
- Evaluating closed chamber evapotranspiration estimates against eddy covariance measurements in an arctic wetland G. Simpson et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2019.124030
- Fast response of cold ice-rich permafrost in northeast Siberia to a warming climate J. Nitzbon et al. 10.1038/s41467-020-15725-8
- Variability of the surface energy balance in permafrost-underlain boreal forest S. Stuenzi et al. 10.5194/bg-18-343-2021
- The cryostratigraphy of the Yedoma cliff of Sobo-Sise Island (Lena delta) reveals permafrost dynamics in the central Laptev Sea coastal region during the last 52 kyr S. Wetterich et al. 10.5194/tc-14-4525-2020
- GlobSim (v1.0): deriving meteorological time series for point locations from multiple global reanalyses B. Cao et al. 10.5194/gmd-12-4661-2019
- Pathways of ice-wedge degradation in polygonal tundra under different hydrological conditions J. Nitzbon et al. 10.5194/tc-13-1089-2019
- Rapid Fluvio-Thermal Erosion of a Yedoma Permafrost Cliff in the Lena River Delta M. Fuchs et al. 10.3389/feart.2020.00336
- Assessment of the Ice Wedge Polygon Current State by Means of UAV Imagery Analysis (Samoylov Island, the Lena Delta) A. Kartoziia 10.3390/rs11131627
- A long-term (2002 to 2017) record of closed-path and open-path eddy covariance CO<sub>2</sub> net ecosystem exchange fluxes from the Siberian Arctic D. Holl et al. 10.5194/essd-11-221-2019
- Thaw processes in ice-rich permafrost landscapes represented with laterally coupled tiles in a land surface model K. Aas et al. 10.5194/tc-13-591-2019
- The Impact of Diffusive Water Vapor Transport on Snow Profiles in Deep and Shallow Snow Covers and on Sea Ice M. Jafari et al. 10.3389/feart.2020.00249
Latest update: 04 Mar 2021