The Utah urban carbon dioxide (UUCON) and Uintah Basin greenhouse gas networks: instrumentation, data, and measurement uncertainty
Total article views: 3,597 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 29 Jan 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 29 Jan 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,597 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,990 with geography defined and 607 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,472 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,091 with geography defined and 381 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,125 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 899 with geography defined and 226 with unknown origin.
16 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Spatial and temporal variations of CO<sub>2</sub> mole fractions observed at Beijing, Xianghe, and Xinglong in North China Y. Yang et al. 10.5194/acp-21-11741-2021
- The impact of the COVID-19 lockdown on greenhouse gases: a multi-city analysis of in situ atmospheric observations V. Monteiro et al. 10.1088/2515-7620/ac66cb
- A multi-city urban atmospheric greenhouse gas measurement data synthesis L. Mitchell et al. 10.1038/s41597-022-01467-3
- Estimation of Anthropogenic CH4 and CO2 Emissions in Taiyuan‐Jinzhong Region: One of the World's Largest Emission Hotspots C. Hu et al. 10.1029/2022JD037915
- Declining methane emissions and steady, high leakage rates observed over multiple years in a western US oil/gas production basin J. Lin et al. 10.1038/s41598-021-01721-5
- Low-cost urban carbon monitoring network and implications for china: a comprehensive review H. Jiang et al. 10.1007/s11356-023-29836-4
- The Wasatch Environmental Observatory: A mountain to urban research network in the semi‐arid westernUS J. Follstad Shah et al. 10.1002/hyp.14352
- Constraining Urban CO2 Emissions Using Mobile Observations from a Light Rail Public Transit Platform D. Mallia et al. 10.1021/acs.est.0c04388
- Greenhouse gas observations from the Northeast Corridor tower network A. Karion et al. 10.5194/essd-12-699-2020
- Efficacy of the CO Tracer Technique in Partitioning Biogenic and Anthropogenic Atmospheric CO2 Signals in the Humid Subtropical Eastern Highland Rim City of Cookeville, Tennessee W. Gichuhi & L. Gamage 10.3390/atmos14020208
- Twenty-Year Review of Outdoor Air Quality in Utah, USA C. Flowerday et al. 10.3390/atmos14101496
- Constraining Sector‐Specific CO2 Fluxes Using Space‐Based XCO2 Observations Over the Los Angeles Basin D. Roten et al. 10.1029/2023GL104376
- Can We Detect Urban‐Scale CO2 Emission Changes Within Medium‐Sized Cities? D. Mallia et al. 10.1029/2023JD038686
- An Interpolation Method to Reduce the Computational Time in the Stochastic Lagrangian Particle Dispersion Modeling of Spatially Dense XCO2 Retrievals D. Roten et al. 10.1029/2020EA001343
- Daily Satellite Observations of Methane from Oil and Gas Production Regions in the United States J. de Gouw et al. 10.1038/s41598-020-57678-4
- Quantifying methane emissions in the Uintah Basin during wintertime stagnation episodes C. Foster et al. 10.1525/elementa.362
Latest update: 09 Dec 2023