Monthly gridded data product of northern wetland methane emissions based on upscaling eddy covariance observations
Olli Peltola et al.
Total article views: 3,882 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 20 Feb 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 20 Feb 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,153 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,049 with geography defined and 104 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,078 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,982 with geography defined and 96 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,075 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,067 with geography defined and 8 with unknown origin.
19 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Methane emissions during different freezing-thawing periods from a fen on the Qinghai-Tibetan Plateau: Four years of measurements H. Chen et al. 10.1016/j.agrformet.2020.108279
- Predicting carbon and water vapor fluxes using machine learning and novel feature ranking algorithms X. Cui et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.145130
- Airborne Mapping Reveals Emergent Power Law of Arctic Methane Emissions C. Elder et al. 10.1029/2019GL085707
- Modeled Microbial Dynamics Explain the Apparent Temperature Sensitivity of Wetland Methane Emissions S. Chadburn et al. 10.1029/2020GB006678
- Aircraft-based inversions quantify the importance of wetlands and livestock for Upper Midwest methane emissions X. Yu et al. 10.5194/acp-21-951-2021
- Country-Scale Analysis of Methane Emissions with a High-Resolution Inverse Model Using GOSAT and Surface Observations R. Janardanan et al. 10.3390/rs12030375
- Towards a comprehensive and consistent global aquatic land cover characterization framework addressing multiple user needs P. Xu et al. 10.1016/j.rse.2020.112034
- Temperate mire fluctuations from carbon sink to carbon source following changes in water table K. Fortuniak et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.144071
- Methane emissions reduce the radiative cooling effect of a subtropical estuarine mangrove wetland by half J. Liu et al. 10.1111/gcb.15247
- Lessons learned from more than a decade of greenhouse gas flux measurements at boreal forests in eastern Siberia and interior Alaska T. Hiyama et al. 10.1016/j.polar.2020.100607
- A Remote Sensing Technique to Upscale Methane Emission Flux in a Subtropical Peatland C. Zhang et al. 10.1029/2020JG006002
- Bottom-up evaluation of the regional methane budget of northern lands from 1980 to 2015 A. Ito 10.1016/j.polar.2020.100558
- Environmental controls on methane fluxes in a cool temperate bog M. Ueyama et al. 10.1016/j.agrformet.2019.107852
- Remote sensing northern lake methane ebullition M. Engram et al. 10.1038/s41558-020-0762-8
- The Global Methane Budget 2000–2017 M. Saunois et al. 10.5194/essd-12-1561-2020
- Direct measurement forest carbon protocol: a commercial system-of-systems to incentivize forest restoration and management B. Marino et al. 10.7717/peerj.8891
- Science to Commerce: A Commercial-Scale Protocol for Carbon Trading Applied to a 28-Year Record of Forest Carbon Monitoring at the Harvard Forest N. Bautista et al. 10.3390/land10020163
- Spatio-temporal variations of the atmospheric greenhouse gases and their sources and sinks in the Arctic region S. Morimoto et al. 10.1016/j.polar.2020.100553
- FLUXNET-CH4 Synthesis Activity: Objectives, Observations, and Future Directions S. Knox et al. 10.1175/BAMS-D-18-0268.1
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 04 Mar 2021