LakeSST: Lake Skin Surface Temperature in French inland water bodies for 1999–2016 from Landsat archives
Jordi Prats et al.
Total article views: 3,212 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 15 Dec 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 15 Dec 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,885 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,847 with geography defined and 38 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,215 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,183 with geography defined and 32 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 670 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 664 with geography defined and 6 with unknown origin.
17 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Estimation of satellite-derived lake water surface temperatures in the western Mediterranean: Integrating multi-source, multi-resolution imagery and a long-term field dataset using a time series approach S. Virdis et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2019.135567
- Long-term (2002–2017) impacts of Danjiangkou dam on thermal regimes of downstream Han River (China) using Landsat thermal infrared imagery J. Zhao et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2020.125135
- Derivation of consistent, continuous daily river temperature data series by combining remote sensing and water temperature models M. Tavares et al. 10.1016/j.rse.2020.111721
- The annual surface temperature patterns across the Dead Sea as retrieved from thermal images I. Oroud 10.1007/s12517-019-4862-6
- Comparison of Methods to Estimate Lake-Surface-Water Temperature Using Landsat 7 ETM+ and MODIS Imagery: Case Study of a Large Shallow Subtropical Lake in Southern Brazil M. Tavares et al. 10.3390/w11010168
- The thermal behaviour of French water bodies: From ponds to Lake Geneva J. Prats et al. 10.1016/j.jglr.2020.04.001
- Contrasting hydrological and thermal intensities determine seasonal lake-level variations – a case study at Paiku Co on the southern Tibetan Plateau Y. Lei et al. 10.5194/hess-25-3163-2021
- On the role of local depth and latitude on surface warming heterogeneity in the Laurentian Great Lakes E. Calamita et al. 10.1080/20442041.2021.1873698
- The utility of thermal satellite images and land-based meteorology to estimate evaporation from large lakes I. Oroud 10.1016/j.jglr.2019.05.004
- Spatial and temporal surface temperature patterns across the Dead Sea as investigated from thermal images and thermodynamic concepts I. Oroud 10.1007/s00704-020-03343-9
- Lake surface temperature retrieval from Landsat-8 and retrospective analysis in Karaoun Reservoir, Lebanon N. Sharaf et al. 10.1117/1.JRS.13.044505
- An epilimnion and hypolimnion temperature model based on air temperature and lake characteristics J. Prats & P. Danis 10.1051/kmae/2019001
- Enhancing the retrieval of stream surface temperature from Landsat data B. Martí-Cardona et al. 10.1016/j.rse.2019.02.007
- Wind as a Main Driver of Spatial Variability of Surface Energy Balance Over a Shallow 10 2 ‐km 2 Scale Lake: Lake Kasumigaura, Japan M. Sugita et al. 10.1029/2020WR027173
- Validation of Landsat land surface temperature product in the conterminous United States using in situ measurements from SURFRAD, ARM, and NDBC sites S. Duan et al. 10.1080/17538947.2020.1862319
- Multi-scale evaluation of a 3D lake model forced by an atmospheric model against standard monitoring data M. Amadori et al. 10.1016/j.envsoft.2021.105017
- Southern coastal subtropical shallow lakes skin temperature driven by climatic and non-climatic factors I. González Ávila et al. 10.1007/s10661-021-08895-5
Latest update: 15 Jun 2021