Daily gridded datasets of snow depth and snow water equivalent for the Iberian Peninsula from 1980 to 2014
Esteban Alonso-González et al.
Total article views: 3,276 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 20 Oct 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 20 Oct 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,942 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,909 with geography defined and 33 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,355 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,328 with geography defined and 27 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 587 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 581 with geography defined and 6 with unknown origin.
17 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Hydro-Meteorological Characterization of Major Floods in Spanish Mountain Rivers E. Morán-Tejeda et al. 10.3390/w11122641
- An improved Terra–Aqua MODIS snow cover and Randolph Glacier Inventory 6.0 combined product (MOYDGL06*) for high-mountain Asia between 2002 and 2018 S. Muhammad & A. Thapa 10.5194/essd-12-345-2020
- Snow climatology for the mountains in the Iberian Peninsula using satellite imagery and simulations with dynamically downscaled reanalysis data E. Alonso‐González et al. 10.1002/joc.6223
- Estimation of the spatiotemporal dynamic of snow water equivalent at mountain range scale under data scarcity A. Collados-Lara et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.140485
- Dynamics of seasonal snowpack over the High Atlas A. Tuel et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2020.125657
- Variations of the Snow Water Equivalent in the Ourika Catchment (Morocco) over 2000–2018 Using Downscaled MERRA-2 Data M. Baba et al. 10.3390/w10091120
- Impact of North Atlantic Oscillation on the Snowpack in Iberian Peninsula Mountains E. Alonso-González et al. 10.3390/w12010105
- The role of the surface evapotranspiration in regional climate modelling: Evaluation and near-term future changes M. García-Valdecasas Ojeda et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2020.104867
- Snowpack sensitivity to temperature, precipitation, and solar radiation variability over an elevational gradient in the Iberian mountains E. Alonso-González et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2020.104973
- Long‐term trends (1958–2017) in snow cover duration and depth in the Pyrenees J. López‐Moreno et al. 10.1002/joc.6571
- Detecting snow-related signals in radial growth of Pinus uncinata mountain forests A. Sanmiguel-Vallelado et al. 10.1016/j.dendro.2019.125622
- Variability in snowfall/total precipitation-day ratio in Iran A. Araghi & M. Mousavi-Baygi 10.1007/s00704-020-03101-x
- Snow avalanche susceptibility of the Circo de Gredos (Iberian Central System, Spain) R. Soteres et al. 10.1080/17445647.2020.1717655
- Improving snow simulation with more realistic vegetation parameters in a regional climate model in the Tianshan Mountains, Central Asia T. Yang et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2020.125525
- Maximum and minimum air temperature lapse rates in the Andean region of Ecuador and Peru F. Navarro‐Serrano et al. 10.1002/joc.6574
- The role of meteorological forcing and snow model complexity in winter glacier mass balance estimation, Columbia River basin, Canada M. Mortezapour et al. 10.1002/hyp.13929
- Water column changes under ice during different winters in a mid-latitude Mediterranean high mountain lake I. Granados et al. 10.1007/s00027-020-0699-z
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 08 Mar 2021