Photosynthesis–irradiance parameters of marine phytoplankton: synthesis of a global data set
Heather A. Bouman et al.
Total article views: 4,601 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 07 Jun 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 07 Jun 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 4,083 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 4,039 with geography defined and 44 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 3,242 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,204 with geography defined and 38 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 841 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 835 with geography defined and 6 with unknown origin.
28 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Extraction of Photosynthesis Parameters from Time Series Measurements of In Situ Production: Bermuda Atlantic Time-Series Study Ž. Kovač et al. 10.3390/rs10060915
- Diel Patterns of Variable Fluorescence and Carbon Fixation of Picocyanobacteria Prochlorococcus-Dominated Phytoplankton in the South China Sea Basin Y. Xie et al. 10.3389/fmicb.2018.01589
- Improving the Accuracy of Single Turnover Active Fluorometry (STAF) for the Estimation of Phytoplankton Primary Productivity (PhytoPP) T. Boatman et al. 10.3389/fmars.2019.00319
- Impact of Submesoscale Vertical Advection on Primary Productivity in the Southern East China Sea Q. Meng et al. 10.1029/2019JG005540
- Biogeochemical characteristics of eddies in the East Australian Current depend on eddy type, history and location X. Chen et al. 10.1016/j.jmarsys.2021.103512
- Phyto-VFP: a new bio-optical model of pelagic primary production based on variable fluorescence measures S. Bonamano et al. 10.1016/j.jmarsys.2019.103304
- Green Edge ice camp campaigns: understanding the processes controlling the under-ice Arctic phytoplankton spring bloom P. Massicotte et al. 10.5194/essd-12-151-2020
- Two versions of short-term phytoplankton ecophysiology and taxonomic assemblages in the Arctic Ocean’s North Water (Canada, Greenland) N. Joli et al. 10.1093/plankt/fbab009
- Primary Production, an Index of Climate Change in the Ocean: Satellite-Based Estimates over Two Decades G. Kulk et al. 10.3390/rs12050826
- Community Composition and Photosynthetic Physiology of Phytoplankton in the Western Subarctic Pacific Near the Kuril Islands With Special Reference to Iron Availability K. Yoshida et al. 10.1029/2019JG005525
- Sverdrup meets Lambert: analytical solution for Sverdrup’s critical depth Ž. Kovač et al. 10.1093/icesjms/fsab013
- In Vivo Evaluation of Oxygenic Photogranules’ Photosynthetic Capacity by Pulse Amplitude Modulation and Phototrophic–Irradiance Curves J. Gikonyo et al. 10.1021/acsestengg.0c00221
- Pan-Arctic Ocean Primary Production Constrained by Turbulent Nitrate Fluxes A. Randelhoff et al. 10.3389/fmars.2020.00150
- Will low primary production rates in the Amundsen Basin (Arctic Ocean) remain low in a future ice-free setting, and what governs this production? L. Lund-Hansen et al. 10.1016/j.jmarsys.2019.103287
- Algal Remodeling in a Ubiquitous Planktonic Photosymbiosis J. Decelle et al. 10.1016/j.cub.2019.01.073
- Temporally-variable productivity quotients on a coral atoll: Implications for estimates of reef metabolism I. Bolden et al. 10.1016/j.marchem.2019.103707
- Accuracy Assessment of Primary Production Models with and without Photoinhibition Using Ocean-Colour Climate Change Initiative Data in the North East Atlantic Ocean P. Lobanova et al. 10.3390/rs10071116
- Physical controls on phytoplankton size structure, photophysiology and suspended particles in a Norwegian biological hotspot G. Fragoso et al. 10.1016/j.pocean.2019.05.001
- Arctic mid-winter phytoplankton growth revealed by autonomous profilers A. Randelhoff et al. 10.1126/sciadv.abc2678
- Primary production and plankton assemblages in the fisheries ground around San Jorge Gulf (Patagonia) during spring and summer V. Segura et al. 10.3800/pbr.16.24
- Roadmaps and Detours: Active Chlorophyll-aAssessments of Primary Productivity Across Marine and Freshwater Systems D. Hughes et al. 10.1021/acs.est.8b03488
- Quantifying photosynthetic performance of phytoplankton based on photosynthesis–irradiance response models X. Yang et al. 10.1186/s12302-020-00306-9
- Climatological temporal and spatial distributions of nutrients and particulate matter in the Ross Sea W. Smith & D. Kaufman 10.1016/j.pocean.2018.10.003
- Planktonic primary production in the western Dutch Wadden Sea P. Jacobs et al. 10.3354/meps13267
- Reconciling models of primary production and photoacclimation [Invited] S. Sathyendranath et al. 10.1364/AO.386252
- Sensing the ocean biological carbon pump from space: A review of capabilities, concepts, research gaps and future developments R. Brewin et al. 10.1016/j.earscirev.2021.103604
- Modelling the consequence of glacier retreat on mixotrophic nanoflagellate bacterivory: a Bayesian approach L. Schenone et al. 10.1111/oik.07170
- Stability and resilience in a nutrient-phytoplankton marine ecosystem model Ž. Kovač et al. 10.1093/icesjms/fsaa067
Latest update: 17 Apr 2021