Reconciling North Atlantic climate modes: revised monthly indices for the East Atlantic and the Scandinavian patterns beyond the 20th century
Total article views: 4,863 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 04 Oct 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 04 Oct 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 4,863 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,966 with geography defined and 897 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 4,273 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,380 with geography defined and 893 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 590 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 586 with geography defined and 4 with unknown origin.
25 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Precipitation in peninsular Spain: Influence of teleconnection indices and spatial regionalisation J. Martinez‐Artigas et al. 10.1002/joc.6770
- Self-Organizing Maps Identify Windows of Opportunity for Seasonal European Summer Predictions J. Carvalho-Oliveira et al. 10.3389/fclim.2022.844634
- Spatio‐temporal patterns of snow in the Catalan Pyrenees (NE Iberia) J. Bonsoms et al. 10.1002/joc.7147
- Temperature and salinity trends in the northern limit of the Canary Current Upwelling System P. Otero et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2023.165791
- Influence of the North Atlantic oscillation on the atmospheric levels of benzo[a]pyrene over Europe P. Jiménez-Guerrero & N. Ratola 10.1007/s00382-021-05766-0
- North Atlantic Oscillation contributes to the subpolar North Atlantic cooling in the past century Y. Fan et al. 10.1007/s00382-023-06847-y
- Tracking westerly wind directions over Europe since the middle Holocene H. Hu et al. 10.1038/s41467-022-34952-9
- Modes of climate variability: Synthesis and review of proxy-based reconstructions through the Holocene A. Hernández et al. 10.1016/j.earscirev.2020.103286
- The vanishing and the establishment of a new ecosystem on an oceanic island – Anthropogenic impacts with no return ticket C. Ritter et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2022.154828
- Food-web dynamics in the Portuguese continental shelf ecosystem between 1986 and 2017: Unravelling drivers of sardine decline D. Szalaj et al. 10.1016/j.ecss.2021.107259
- Large-Scale Climatic Patterns Have Stronger Carry-Over Effects than Local Temperatures on Spring Phenology of Long-Distance Passerine Migrants between Europe and Africa M. Remisiewicz & L. Underhill 10.3390/ani12131732
- Changing summer precipitation variability in the Alpine region: on the role of scale dependent atmospheric drivers K. Haslinger et al. 10.1007/s00382-021-05753-5
- The catastrophic floods in the Guadiana River basin since 1500 CE N. Bravo-Paredes et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.149141
- The role of teleconnection patterns in the variability and trends of growing season indices across Europe P. Craig & R. Allan 10.1002/joc.7290
- Speleothem Records from the Eastern Part of Europe and Turkey—Discussion on Stable Oxygen and Carbon Isotopes Z. Kern et al. 10.3390/quat2030031
- Identifying imprints of externally derived dust and halogens in the sedimentary record of an Iberian alpine lake for the past ∼13,500 years – Lake Peixão, Serra da Estrela (Central Portugal) J. Moreno et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2023.166179
- Examining the North Atlantic Oscillation, East Atlantic Pattern, and Jet Variability since 1685 J. Mellado-Cano et al. 10.1175/JCLI-D-19-0135.1
- A 2,000-year Bayesian NAO reconstruction from the Iberian Peninsula A. Hernández et al. 10.1038/s41598-020-71372-5
- Seasonal predictions of energy-relevant climate variables through Euro-Atlantic Teleconnections I. Cionni et al. 10.1016/j.cliser.2022.100294
- Wave Climate Variability along the Coastlines of Senegal over the Last Four Decades M. Samou et al. 10.3390/atmos14071142
- Dampened predictable decadal North Atlantic climate fluctuations due to ice melting C. Martin-Puertas et al. 10.1038/s41561-023-01145-y
- Variations in Monthly Maximum Gust Speed at St Mary's, Isles of Scilly (UK) M. Masina et al. 10.1029/2022EA002380
- The role of blocking circulation and emerging open water feedbacks on Greenland cold‐season air temperature variability over the last century T. Ballinger et al. 10.1002/joc.6879
- Monthly North Atlantic Sea Level Pressure Reconstruction Back to 1750 CE Using Artificial Intelligence Optimization F. Jaume-Santero et al. 10.1175/JCLI-D-21-0155.1
- The contribution of large-scale atmospheric circulation to variations of observed near-surface wind speed across Sweden since 1926 L. Minola et al. 10.1007/s10584-023-03525-0
Latest update: 28 Sep 2023