Twenty-five years of cloud base height measurements by ceilometer in Ny-Ålesund, Svalbard
Marion Maturilli and Kerstin Ebell
Total article views: 3,295 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 17 Apr 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 17 Apr 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,977 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,943 with geography defined and 34 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,404 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,373 with geography defined and 31 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 573 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 570 with geography defined and 3 with unknown origin.
15 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Year-Round In Situ Measurements of Arctic Low-Level Clouds: Microphysical Properties and Their Relationships With Aerosols M. Koike et al. 10.1029/2018JD029802
- A statistical method for analysing temperature increase from remote sensing data with application to Spitsbergen Island C. Fitrahanjani et al. 10.1007/s40808-020-00907-6
- Features of the Cloud Base Height and Determining the Threshold of Relative Humidity over Southeast China Y. Liu et al. 10.3390/rs11242900
- Investigating Wintertime Cloud Microphysical Properties and Their Relationship to Air Mass Advection at Ny-Ålesund, Svalbard Using the Synergy of a Cloud Radar–Ceilometer–Microwave Radiometer Y. Cho et al. 10.3390/rs13132529
- Observation of Cloud Base Height and Precipitation Characteristics at a Polar Site Ny-Ålesund, Svalbard Using Ground-Based Remote Sensing and Model Reanalysis A. Asutosh et al. 10.3390/rs13142808
- Low-level mixed-phase clouds in a complex Arctic environment R. Gierens et al. 10.5194/acp-20-3459-2020
- A 4.5 Year‐Long Record of Svalbard Water Vapor Isotopic Composition Documents Winter Air Mass Origin C. Leroy‐Dos Santos et al. 10.1029/2020JD032681
- Radiative Effect of Clouds at Ny-Ålesund, Svalbard, as Inferred from Ground-Based Remote Sensing Observations K. Ebell et al. 10.1175/JAMC-D-19-0080.1
- Observed and modelled cloud cover up to 6 km height at Station Nord in the high Arctic S. Gryning et al. 10.1002/joc.6894
- Vertical structures of temperature inversions and clouds derived from high-resolution radiosonde measurements at Ny-Ålesund, Svalbard D. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2021.105530
- The influence of water vapor anomalies on clouds and their radiative effect at Ny-Ålesund T. Nomokonova et al. 10.5194/acp-20-5157-2020
- Study of Chemical and Optical Properties of Biomass Burning Aerosols during Long-Range Transport Events toward the Arctic in Summer 2017 T. Zielinski et al. 10.3390/atmos11010084
- Properties of Arctic Aerosol Based on Sun Photometer Long-Term Measurements in Ny-Ålesund, Svalbard S. Graßl & C. Ritter 10.3390/rs11111362
- Seasonal Variation of Wet Deposition of Black Carbon at Ny‐Ålesund, Svalbard T. Mori et al. 10.1029/2020JD034110
- Statistics on clouds and their relation to thermodynamic conditions at Ny-Ålesund using ground-based sensor synergy T. Nomokonova et al. 10.5194/acp-19-4105-2019
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 21 Jan 2022