14 Aug 2018
Review article | 14 Aug 2018
The SeaSWIR dataset
Els Knaeps et al.
Total article views: 3,231 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 03 Apr 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 03 Apr 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,760 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,701 with geography defined and 59 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,243 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,185 with geography defined and 58 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 517 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 516 with geography defined and 1 with unknown origin.
13 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Global Estimation of Suspended Particulate Matter From Satellite Ocean Color Imagery J. Wei et al. 10.1029/2021JC017303
- An Algorithm to Estimate Suspended Particulate Matter Concentrations and Associated Uncertainties from Remote Sensing Reflectance in Coastal Environments J. Tavora et al. 10.3390/rs12132172
- Retrieval and Validation of Water Turbidity at Metre-Scale Using Pléiades Satellite Data: A Case Study in the Gironde Estuary Y. Luo et al. 10.3390/rs12060946
- Water properties in the La Plata River Estuary from VIIRS observations W. Shi & M. Wang 10.1016/j.csr.2020.104100
- Using Optical Water Types to Monitor Changes in Optically Complex Inland and Coastal Waters K. Uudeberg et al. 10.3390/rs11192297
- An empirical algorithm to seamlessly retrieve the concentration of suspended particulate matter from water color across ocean to turbid river mouths X. Yu et al. 10.1016/j.rse.2019.111491
- Spectral reflectance of marine macroplastics in the VNIR and SWIR measured in a controlled environment M. Moshtaghi et al. 10.1038/s41598-021-84867-6
- Evaluation of Atmospheric Correction Algorithms for Sentinel-2-MSI and Sentinel-3-OLCI in Highly Turbid Estuarine Waters P. Renosh et al. 10.3390/rs12081285
- Estimating ultraviolet reflectance from visible bands in ocean colour remote sensing H. Liu et al. 10.1016/j.rse.2021.112404
- Remotely estimating total suspended solids concentration in clear to extremely turbid waters using a novel semi-analytical method D. Jiang et al. 10.1016/j.rse.2021.112386
- Simultaneous retrieval of selected optical water quality indicators from Landsat-8, Sentinel-2, and Sentinel-3 N. Pahlevan et al. 10.1016/j.rse.2021.112860
- Living up to the Hype of Hyperspectral Aquatic Remote Sensing: Science, Resources and Outlook H. Dierssen et al. 10.3389/fenvs.2021.649528
- Robust algorithm for estimating total suspended solids (TSS) in inland and nearshore coastal waters S. Balasubramanian et al. 10.1016/j.rse.2020.111768
Latest update: 26 Jun 2022