Development and analysis of the Soil Water Infiltration Global database
Mehdi Rahmati et al.
Total article views: 8,417 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 06 Mar 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 06 Mar 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 7,340 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 7,254 with geography defined and 86 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 5,748 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 5,687 with geography defined and 61 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,592 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,567 with geography defined and 25 with unknown origin.
29 citations as recorded by crossref.
- The Change Characteristics and Interactions of Soil Moisture and Temperature in the Farmland in Wuchuan County, Inner Mongolia, China Z. Zhang et al. 10.3390/atmos11050503
- Microbial risk assessment of Nocardia cyriacigeorgica in polluted environments, case of urban rainfall water F. Vautrin et al. 10.1016/j.csbj.2020.12.017
- A general Beerkan Estimation of Soil Transfer parameters method predicting hydraulic parameters of any unimodal water retention and hydraulic conductivity curves: Application to the Kosugi soil hydraulic model without using particle size distribution data J. Fernández-Gálvez et al. 10.1016/j.advwatres.2019.05.005
- On the determination of soil hydraulic properties R. Morbidelli 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2019.124362
- Effect of Macroporosity on Pedotransfer Function Estimates at the Field Scale X. Zhang et al. 10.2136/vzj2018.08.0151
- On the estimation of spatially representative plot scale saturated hydraulic conductivity in an agricultural setting T. Picciafuoco et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2018.12.044
- Blind spots in global soil biodiversity and ecosystem function research C. Guerra et al. 10.1038/s41467-020-17688-2
- Estimation of macropore flow characteristics in stony soils of a small mountain catchment H. Hlaváčiková et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2019.05.009
- Review: The influence of global change on Europe’s water cycle and groundwater recharge T. Riedel & T. Weber 10.1007/s10040-020-02165-3
- Utilizing Splintex 2.0 for estimating the soil hydraulic conductivity curve measured with instantaneous profile method A. da Silva et al. 10.1016/j.still.2020.104722
- Infiltration as affected by long-term residue and water management on a loess-derived soil in eastern Arkansas, USA J. Desrochers et al. 10.1016/j.geodrs.2019.e00203
- Assessing Variability of Infiltration Characteristics and Reliability of Infiltration Models in a Tropical Sub-humid Region of India S. Mahapatra et al. 10.1038/s41598-020-58333-8
- A Global High‐Resolution Data Set of Soil Hydraulic and Thermal Properties for Land Surface Modeling Y. Dai et al. 10.1029/2019MS001784
- The relevance of measuring saturated hydraulic conductivity: Sensitivity analysis and functional evaluation J. De Pue et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2019.06.079
- A Pedotransfer Function for Field‐Scale Saturated Hydraulic Conductivity of a Small Watershed T. Picciafuoco et al. 10.2136/vzj2019.02.0018
- Mapping saturated hydraulic conductivity from open-access soil databases M. Ferrer-Julia et al. 10.1016/j.catena.2020.104973
- Soil hydraulic properties estimation from one‐dimensional infiltration experiments using characteristic time concept M. Rahmati et al. 10.1002/vzj2.20068
- The relevance of Philip theory to Haverkamp quasi-exact implicit analytical formulation and its uses to predict soil hydraulic properties M. Rahmati et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2019.01.038
- Room for improvement: A review and evaluation of 24 soil thermal conductivity parameterization schemes commonly used in land-surface, hydrological, and soil-vegetation-atmosphere transfer models H. He et al. 10.1016/j.earscirev.2020.103419
- Estimation of saturated hydraulic conductivity with pedotransfer functions: A review Y. Zhang & M. Schaap 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2019.05.058
- Applicability of Horton model and recharge evaluation in irrigated arid Mesopotamian soils of Hashimiya, Iraq N. Al Maimuri 10.1007/s12517-018-3986-4
- Weak sensitivity of the terrestrial water budget to global soil texture maps in the ORCHIDEE land surface model S. Tafasca et al. 10.5194/hess-24-3753-2020
- Estimation of soil subsurface hydraulic conductivity based on inverse modelling and soil morphology I. Vogeler et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2019.04.002
- A Simple Method to Design Irrigation Rate and Duration and Improve Water Use Efficiency S. Assouline 10.1029/2019WR025221
- Infiltration from the Pedon to Global Grid Scales: An Overview and Outlook for Land Surface Modeling H. Vereecken et al. 10.2136/vzj2018.10.0191
- Prediction of Soil Hydraulic Conductivity at Saturation using Air Permeability at Any Individual Soil Water Content M. Rahmati et al. 10.1007/s12205-019-1344-z
- Characterization and Modeling of Infiltration Characteristics of Soils Under Major Land Use Systems in Hot Arid Region of India P. Santra et al. 10.1007/s40003-020-00511-1
- Scale transfer and simulation of the infiltration in chestnut soil in a semi-arid grassland basin M. Li et al. 10.1016/j.ecoleng.2020.106045
- A new approach for studying vertical infiltration A. Poulovassilis & I. Argyrokastritis 10.1071/SR19266
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 28 Jan 2021