02 Jul 2018
Peer-reviewed comment | 02 Jul 2018
Eleven years of mountain weather, snow, soil moisture and streamflow data from the rain–snow transition zone – the Johnston Draw catchment, Reynolds Creek Experimental Watershed and Critical Zone Observatory, USA
Sarah E. Godsey et al.
Total article views: 4,174 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 16 Nov 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 16 Nov 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,739 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,709 with geography defined and 30 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,850 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,821 with geography defined and 29 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 889 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 888 with geography defined and 1 with unknown origin.
14 citations as recorded by crossref.
- The big picture of field hydrology studies in Brazil D. Melo et al. 10.1080/02626667.2020.1747618
- Hadoop–Spark Framework for Machine Learning-Based Smart Irrigation Planning A. El Mezouari et al. 10.1007/s42979-021-00856-6
- The Effect of Aspect and Elevation on Critical Zone Architecture in the Reynolds Creek Critical Zone Observatory: A Seismic Refraction Study T. Nielson et al. 10.3389/frwa.2021.670524
- The Texas Soil Observation Network:A Comprehensive Soil Moisture Dataset for Remote Sensing and Land Surface Model Validation T. Caldwell et al. 10.2136/vzj2019.04.0034
- Influence of Drying and Wildfire on Longitudinal Chemistry Patterns and Processes of Intermittent Streams R. MacNeille et al. 10.3389/frwa.2020.563841
- Long‐term suspended sediment and particulate organic carbon yields from the Reynolds Creek Experimental Watershed and Critical Zone Observatory K. Glossner et al. 10.1002/hyp.14484
- Soil temperature and soil moisture dynamics in winter and spring under heavy snowfall conditions in North‐Eastern Japan A. Brandt et al. 10.1002/hyp.13794
- Slope and aspect controls on soil climate: Field documentation and implications for large‐scale simulation of critical zone processes M. Seyfried et al. 10.1002/vzj2.20158
- Cryospheric Hydrometeorology Observation in the Hulu Catchment (CHOICE), Qilian Mountains, China C. Han et al. 10.2136/vzj2018.03.0058
- Interaction of wind and cold‐season hydrologic processes on erosion from complex topography following wildfire in sagebrush steppe S. Vega et al. 10.1002/esp.4778
- A database of water and heat observations over grassland in the north-east of Japan W. Ma et al. 10.5194/essd-10-2295-2018
- The sensitivity of modeled snow accumulation and melt to precipitation phase methods across a climatic gradient K. Jennings & N. Molotch 10.5194/hess-23-3765-2019
- Reynolds Creek Experimental Watershed and Critical Zone Observatory M. Seyfried et al. 10.2136/vzj2018.07.0129
- Predicting soil thickness on soil mantled hillslopes N. Patton et al. 10.1038/s41467-018-05743-y
Latest update: 26 Jun 2022